Wooflan- Blood Run Red

Lachlan's P.O.V.

"You know you're really cute when you're asleep." My face, which had previously had a light dusting of red covering it turned beet red and I buried my face in my hands, dropping my head on the table and completely giving up.

"Rob stop....!" He grinned at me and poked me in the side.

We were sitting at the kitchen bench and I was dangling my feet off the side, which couldn't quite touch the ground with my phone in my hands. I was looking at it until Rob started bombarding me with pick-up lines and completely distracting me from what I had previously been doing.

"Why though? It's fun." He was perched on the counter opposite me with his hood pulled up, kicking his feet towards me and hitting me on occasion.

I sighed, jumping down off the bench and disappearing around the doorway, only to hear Rob hop down too and pad around behind me, squeezing my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry okay?" He sounded worried.

"It's okay, I'm just want to be alone." I was exhausted and did just want to be by myself, having spent way to much time working that day. Rob nodded, squeezing me one more time.

"That's okay, I'll call you down for dinner later." I nodded, squeezing his hand and turning to go up the stairs and into my bedroom.

I flopped down on my bed, plugging my headphones in and opening up Youtube, mostly just checking out what my friends had done, mostly the Sidemen. I hadn't had much time to check up with them recently, only being able to record with Vikk a few times and Simon once, being on opposite time zones.

Being in Canada was good for recording with Mitch, Jerome and Preston but pretty useless overall as I didn't play Minecraft anymore, so whenever I could I got the others in on Uno or online board games, which worked out pretty well.

I turned onto my side, making a makeshift table for my phone out of my pillow and then rested my head on my arm, playing the videos I wanted to catch up on. It only took half an hour before I was fast asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lachlan! Dinner!" I jumped, my body jolting as I awoke very suddenly. I groaned, turning over onto my stomach and closing my eyes again. Barely 5 minutes later I heard Rob bounding up the stairs and into my room, stopping and tip-toeing closer when he realised that I was 'asleep'.

"Lachy?" I pulled the blankets over my head and turned my head away from him, just not wanting to go down. I wasn't hungry. I felt the bed dip as Rob sat down beside me, his hand trailing down my back in comfort.

"Do you want to come down?" I shook my head, curling up under the blankets again, wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep again. He ran his hand back down my back again, leaning over to give me a kiss on my cheek.

I turned to him, crawling closer and curling myself around his waist, my head resting on his lap and one of my hands resting against his hip, slipped underneath his t-shirt. Rob lay down beside me, pulling my head off his lap and resting it on a pillow before placing his own head beside me.

"Aren't you going to have dinner?" I mumbled, not worried that I was slowly crawling closer to him so he couldn't get away.

"No," He started stroking my hair. "I'll go when you're asleep again."

It didn't take long, maybe 10 minutes, before I started feeling drowsy again and my hands fell limp against Rob's chest, where he was still running his hands through my hair. He noticed the drop of my hands because he started to shift again, pulling himself from my grip and placing his feet on my ground.