[Chapt. 9] Getting Bad Vibes

Before we began, I just want to say really quick that I have a NEW schedule on my profile to help me with the updating. So far its been working really well which I'm happy about 😁.

Also a little sneak peak for this chapter: THERE WILL BE ALOT OF DRAMA AND VERY INTERESTING THINGS HAPPENING AS WELL YOU FINDING OUT STUFF!!!

^_^_^_^_^_^_^

~Ashers POV~

We got into Uncle Quinn's car, since he was the only one with a four door vehicle. Uncle Trevor, sat in the drivers seat, while Quinn sat in the passenger seat and me and Mr. Roman got into the back.

"Onto the mall we go." Trevor says, excitedly while backing out from the drive away and driving away.

Everyone else was excited about going, but to me I felt uncomfortable. It's not because I was in the back with Mr. Roman, no I don't know but I just have a bad feeling about this.

The car ride wasn't that quite with, Uncle Trevor and Quinn talking among themselves. I would answer a couple of questions here and there, but not that many though.

I looked outside the window enjoying the green scenery as we would pass by. while I was looking, in the reflection I was seeing him staring at me. Turing around quickly, Mr. Roman was only smiling at me.

"I wonder what we'll buy at the mall today? Do you have any suggestions Asher?" Mr. Roman asks me, but in a more quiet voice.

"U-uh... we'll just have to see won't we?"

"Indeed we shall."

Yet again he does his signature smile that always makes me flutter in the inside. Honestly, I'm wondering why I get like this everytime he does so? Its like he knows what he do does have an affect on me.

_^_^_^_^_

We finally arrived at the mall. We parked in the garage section all the way at the bottom so we could get out quicker.

We walked through the doors and immediately people started to stare. I always had a problem when people stared at me, I've been like this since I was little.

It happened when I used to get bullied in school, and I would always go behind one of my Uncle's legs when they told the teacher, and then it ended with that child's parent getting on to them telling their child to say sorry which they did eventually.

But now that I'm older, I would just now always get embarrassed with putting my head down.

I felt a hand go on my right shoulder shocking me outta my state I was in. Surprisingly, it was none other than Mr. Roman with a concerned expression on his beautiful face.

"Asher you alright? Why are you embarrassed for?" He asks me all concerned in his voice.

"Yes~ errr...n-no? I don't know?" I say skaking my head.

Hearing people whispering among themselves~ I felt like I was being dragged into a deep dark whole that I can't crawl out of.

Just then, Quinn came along and wrapped his sweatround my back while, Uncle Trevor got with Mr. Roman.

"Please dart you're attention away from my nephew, he has a problem when people staring." Uncle Trevor says, to the people that was still around us.

Taking his request into consideration, they all decided to go back to mind their own business. As the commotion died down, Uncle Quinn decided that we all go to the food court first instead of shopping which everyone agreed to.