Chapter 35

He pulled back breathing hard and just held my head in his lap. I was furious with him but I still loved him. I sounded like a crazy love sick girl but I had bitten him without his permission before so I guess this was just pay back. He didn't say anything he dropped my head on his seat as he got out and stormed into the house. I smirked evilly when I realized my blood was dripping onto his precious car seats. I willed my neck to not heal so I could keep bleeding all over his car. I sighed and pulled myself up when the bite marks had healed. Sure I could go yell at Rohan right now but he would hate it even more if I just gave him the silent treatment. I immediately started taking the uncomfortable pin's out of my hair and it fell down on to my shoulders making me shiver. I looked at myself in the mirror at how the dark blood contrasted against my pale skin. I really hoped the blood would come out of my dress. Tears almost came to my eyes when I thought about my beautiful dress possibly being ruined forever. I started to unzip so I could change and sleep when my door opened. I turned holding my dress up against myself. 

" Can I help you with something?" I glared at him and the guilty face he was pulling. If he thought I saw going to forgive him so easily he was going to be very disapointed.

" I just thought you would wanna come to bed?" My eyes widened when I realized he was just ignoring what he had done.

" No you crazy ass!" I walked into my wardrobe and slipped out of the dress and put a night gown on. He was standing at the door just staring at me changing. He could look all he wants he wasn't getting any of it for an absurd amount of time. 

" I'm sorry about your dress I can get it cleaned" I almost exploded at how he had said sorry about my dress before he said sorry about practically attacking me. I threw my dress in his face and then shoved past him to my bed. I huffed in anger as I got under the sheets. I didn't hear him leave so I just kept my eyes closed until I felt the bed dip and arms going around me. I pulled away and sat up.

" What are you doing I thought it was pretty obvious I didn't want to be around you right now" He didn't say anything he just sighed and didn't move. He started kissing my shoulder and I shivered wanting to give in to him in that second. His lips sent tingles through my whole body even though not even an hour ago he had been using that mouth to suck my blood. 

" Please stop kissing me Rohan" He pulled back and looked at me pleading.

" I'm so sorry Crystal let me try to explain?" I nodded and waited for him to start talking. He took both my hands.

" Through the whole night you kept dancing with other guys and I know that you felt like you had too but it was the first guy you danced with that bothered me" Oh no so he had seen the guy nearly kiss me. No wonder he had been so angry I would of gone on a killing spree if some girl tried to kiss Rohan with me in the room.

" I'm sorry Rohan I don't know what happened one minute we were talking and the next we were about to kiss, Do you know who he was? He kept staring at me the whole night and Alec reconized him but couldn't remember where he had seen him" Rohan looked thoughtful with a mixture of anger on his face.

" Of course I know who he is, It's Anna's brother" I couldn't of been more surprised by his words I had to blink a few times to get back in my right mind. Why would Anna's brother try to kiss me? You would think he would hate me for ruining his sister's chance of becoming king and indirectly ruining her brother's chance to be apart of the royal family.

" Johnathan his name is, I knew it was him and I would of said something but I couldn't make a scene in front of all those people, I wanted to rip his head off through out the whole night and then when I saw that slave's hands all over you and you not stopping him well that just pushed me over the edge even though none of it was your fault I took my anger out on you and my jealousy took over and I wanted to make you know that your mine, I'm so embarrassed of the way I acted and how possessive I was" His little speech made me feel a whole lot better about what he had done. He just wanted to feel like I was his and only his. I couldn't blame him I wanted him to know he was mine too. I kissed him and he sighed in relief. We didn't have sex we just held each other all night just wanting to reassure each other that we would also have each other no matter what.