My Cool Girlfriend (Nagisa x reader) (Part 4)

~Yaya-chan prov's~

After the tournament and the incident, your hand was hurt because fer you serve the ball, you fell and your hand was the fisrt hit the floor. Right now, you are resting at your home and you were bored as heck.

~No one's prov~

You was still in covered by your pillows and blankets. You look at your  phone. It was 12 pm. You groan because you were so bored and your mother didn't even let you do anything that it heavy like  doing chorus or going outside. You can only stay inside and also do some light stuff, like reading, suffering Internet and listen to music.

'What should I do tho? I really want to go outside. Pratice volleyball!!'

Suddenly,

Knock knock knock  (Me: See what I did there? No....okay)

"Sweetie, your friend are here to see you".

When your mother say that, you jumped with joy.....on your bed. "Okay mom!!" you say. When the door opens, you were kinda shocked a bit. It was Nagisa, smiling at you. "I leave you two alone" your mother say with a big smile plaster on her face and close the door.

"Hi (Y/N)-chan!!" he say with his cute voice as usually. "H-hi Nagisa, I-I didn't e-even expected y-you" you stutter.

'Why are you stutter (Y/N)?' , you ask yourself.

He walk in and sit beside you. "How's your hand?" he ask. "It's okay I guess. Doctor say I have to drink a lot of milk and eat a lot of vegetables if I want to play volleyball again. I can't do or lifting heaving stuff which means I can't go out with Kou!!" you pouted.

Nagisa just laugh and say, "Don't worry (Y/N)-chan!!". You look at him. "Because today I'm gonna make your your boring day into a fun day!!". "And how will you do huh?" you ask. "Easy!!" he say. "We will watch anime and a movie" he say as he show CD of 'Your Name' and also, ' Black Panter'. "We will play broad games or cards" je say ass he show a lot of broad games. "And maybe drawing?" he ask.

"Okay, then let's get do it!!" you say and it make Nagisa smile like an idiot.

~Skip time & Yaya-chan prov~

Fisrt of all you guys watch 'Your Name' and it make the both of your cry because the ending was so beautiful. Then you guys, play bored games, cards, drawing and hang man.

After doing those things, you guys lay down on a carpet. "I'm so tired tho..." you say and Nagisa just chuck. "Well, at least, your not bored" Nagisa say as he play the airplane made of paper. You just smiled and look at your ceiling. Suddenly, a phone rings.

Nagisa pick up. "Hi mom!! Okay....I'm on the way!!" Nagisa say and close his phone. "Sorry (Y/N)-chan" Nagisa say as he put his stuff in his bag. "I have to go home before 6". "Oh, okay" you say. You and him walk at the door. "Well (Y/N)-chan,I hope you had fun and get well soon!!" he say and run toward the train station. "Byeee!!!!" you say as you waved at him.

You close the door. You walk into the living room. You sit on a sofa and open the television. "So" your mom say. You look at the back. Your mom was sitting on a chair and was drinking her favourite tea. "Aren't you gonna tell me who is that cute boy?" your mother ask and this kinda make you feel nervous.....for some reason.

"Umm.......h-his my friend. He's one of the member of Iwatobi Swimming Team" you say. "Ooh~anything else that to tell me?" your mother ask and this make you want to run in your room and lock the door. "N-nothing" you whisper. Your mother look at you. "Do you like him?" she ask and you were kinda froze a bit.

'Wait, do I even like Nagisa?' , you thought. 'He's nice and cheerful but I feel like his not my type.......'.

"I-I don't know mom" you say as turn your body back to the television. Your mother put her cup in the sink and she sit beside you. "What's wrong?" your mother ask. "I-I don't know" you say you hug a pillow. "Nagisa is nice and always cheerful and I like him a bit...but sometimes,  I don't like him. I'm so confused right now because I don't know how I feel for him" you say.

"Hmm...I think you should follow your heart sweetie" she say. "Even my heart is confused of my feelings" you say. "Well....you have to make a decision or not something bad will happen" your mother say and left you alone.

~Skip time~

"Hmmm.....". You were think about your feelings toward Nagisa...and you were walking to your school. As you think, suddenly, someone pull you and you just saw anger man, who was riding his motorcycle. You were kinda shocked.

"(Y/N)-chan are you okay?" Nagisa ask. "Y-yes" stutter a bit. "Are you sure? You almost hit by a motorcycle!!" Nagisa say and this kinda make you shocked. You never being almost hit by a vehicle. "O-oh, r-really?" you ask and he nod with a pout face.

"What were you thinking?!?!" he ask and you blush a bit. 'I was thinking about you, baka', you say to yourself. "W-well, just my home work and my project....and stuff" you say and start walking away from him as fast as you could.

~The next day~

You were sitting on a bench and was thinking about your feelings toward Nagisa. Until one if your teammates just pinch your cheeks. "Ouch" you say as you touch your cheeks. "(Y/N), are you okay? You've been space out for a long time now" the girl ask. "Hmm...." you say.

"What's wrong?" she ask again. "I-is about love-". "What?!?!?!" she say in a shocked but you cover her mouth. "Shhhhhhhh!!" you say and she nod. You let go and say, "I have this friend and it's a boy. He's nice, cute, always cheerful and we have the same height" you explain. "Is it......Nitori from Samazuke High?" she ask and this make you laugh.

"It's not him but someone else actually..." you say as you play with your hair. "Hmm....well....I in da don't care if you date someone who is tall or short or have the same height as you" she say. "R-really?" you ask. "Of course!! Because height doesn't matter in love. As long as you have the same feeling toward each other" she explain. You smile and say thank you at her and she left because her friends call her.

'Now I know the answer know'

~Skip time~

On Valentines Day,(Me: I know is already out of seasons but just imagine. Pretty please??) you were walking down the hallways. You saw a lot of couples and confessions. You smile and hope them for good luck.  As you walk, suddenly,

"Miss (L/N), please came to class 1A-B"

You just nod and head to class 1A-B. 'I hope it's quick because I have to find Nagisa' you say to yourself

As you walk in class 1A-B, it was empty and no one's was there. "Weird" you say and yurt at the blackboard. It was written,

         Please look at the window~

You were kinda shocked but when to the window. Outside, there was Nagisa, holding flowers and beside him there was some words written on a dirt. It's says,

(Y/N)-chan, will you be my girlfriend?

You ran down and ran toward him. You jump on him and he catch you. "YES NAGISA!! I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!" you say. He laugh and kiss you on the lips. Everyone was kinda shocked but your friends was clapping and ship the both of you.

"Best Valentine Ever!!" Nagisa say and put you down and hug you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Ayeeeeeee, another chapter have update and so sorry for the late update🙇!! Because this week is my exam and if any of you is having an exam or maybe next weekI wish you guys good luck!! Yaya-chan out!!💕~