Check-up

Promises.

If I get to hate one word, that's got to be it.

It takes an emotional devastation than a physical damage once broken.

It takes a few minutes to say a promise but it will possibly take a lifetime to hold on to it--that holding too much on that promise is the only thing that will keep you going until the end.

But I guess that is the way it goes. One person did fulfill his promise of a lifetime after all.

Naruto--That baka!

We are all happy nonetheless, after the war everything seems to return to normal. The way it used to be.

What do you mean? Like Sasuke was not here. I heard my inner self interrupting my little thoughts.

'It's not that!' I argued inside my head

Everything was reconciled after the war.

We won, triumph for all who seek one goal--peace. Sasuke was back in the village after his last battle with Naruto.

After saying my confession for the second time.

Even though I only got a genjutsu as an answer. I was glad that he is really back.

The Daimyo gave suggestions during that meeting regarding what punishment the lone Uchiha should receive after his defection from the village and siding with the enemy. The feudal lord was laughing while he read the entire possible sentences against him.

In the end, it was Naruto and Kakashi-sensei's words that convinced the council to forgive him and give him the second chance.

I' am very happy that we are all together in the village again.

Well it really shows, by the way you declined those invitations Naruto have asked for a team 7's Ichiraku time...

There goes my inner again, sometimes she is my strength, sometimes she is the skeptic, sometimes she agrees with me, sometimes not--well the latter is the current mood.

'I was busy that time, medical stuffs' I reasoned out.

How about the time you choose to accompany another team's B-class mission over team 7's A-class mission.

'Inner! That was a team full of genin, and I assigned Yume as the team's medic she needed field training....' I explained. Well, my little thought earlier is now getting somewhere I'm never fond of.

Except that was an escort mission for a man that's afraid to travel by himself... nothing Kiba or those kids can't handle. Come one Sakura. You really are avoiding him.

'Ugh!' I can feel my frown as I walk through the street going to the hospital. Thinking of why I need to fight with myself regarding the things I' am doing.