"I never thought the maknae will be marrying so soon...." Yoongi joined in. "I thought he was going to take his time with her...." Upon hearing this, Jungkook immediately turned back to the boys behind him.

His brain trying to intercept whether what he's thinking is true or not...

Hoseok smiled at the confused maknae, "What?" 

"H-how..." Jungkook managed to mutter.

"How did we know?" Jimin chimed in. "I think everyone else knows... except of Lisa... that you love her...."

This left Jungkook very startled, and his eyes opened even wider this time...

*jungshook*

"E-every... one..." He mumbled again.

"Yes Jungkookie... everyone... us... the girls... all of us..." Namjoon smiled slyly, flashing his dimple.

 Upon hearing this, Jungkook involuntarily tilted his head to side, and shut his eyes tight.

"Oh cmon, Jungkook... don't be so surprised..." Jin said from behind the embarrassed maknae. 

"The way she is with you, and the way you take care of her... we knew how you felt about her ever since we met...." Jimin smiled at a very flustered Jungkook.

"Yep... that's why I never tried to flirt with her..." Taehyung said boringly, earning a smack on the head from Jin. "Oww.... I was just joking!" He rubbed his head.

Breathing out heavily, Jungkook said "Please... please don't tell her!" He said frightfully. 

The others burst out laughing once again at this cute, but desperate action of the maknae.

"Don't worry, Jungkookie..." Jimin said catching his breath. "We've left that to you..." He placed his hand on his shoulder.

"But we'll still be continuing to try to get the two of you closer in the other way... and not just as best friends..." Taehyung added with a smirk.

This statement got Jungkook's attention.

"What do you mean, 'still'?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes at Taehyung.

"Sh*t!" Yoongi cursed under his breath, and glared at Taehyung. So did the others...

"What did you guys do..." Jungkook crossed his arms as his eyebrows knitted together.

"Well..." Hoseok started hesitantly. "... things like jamming the bedroom door when Lisa was sick... throwing questions related to her during truth and dare... and all other small moments..."

"You guys did all that?" Jungkook asked as all feelings such as embarrassment, annoyance, and nervousness hit him.

"Yep... the girls too..." Jin added.

Jungkook looked down thinking to himself, 'Everyone knows, but her...'. He shook his head, realizing that.

"Anyway... we should be going now..." Namjoon announced.

At the Wedding Altar 

Dressed handsomely in a black tuxedo, Jungkook stood on the altar with his hand placed on the other, as he waited for his bride.

The boys stood behind him on the right side of the altar, while the girls stood to the left.

Everyone's eyes were at the door waiting for the bride to enter.

And there she was...

Gracefully, walking down the altar as she held on to her father's arm tight. He made sure that he was not going to let her fall.