Chapter 19🍂

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu•

_____________

Fihane watched as the young man she had brought inside with her fumbled in the darkness. He was too much intoxicated to even stand properly. Finally he fell beside her on the bed and lost consciousness. She looked at him and sighed, then smirked. At least she had fulfilled a part of her mission. She had gotten him drunk, bit by bit, by seducing him with every move she had learnt. She was especially trained for this purpose after all.

Tens and hundreds of girls of her age were chosen from childhood and trained in the art of seduction. They were raised to lead the young men astray. They were given classes on arts that could win over any men, of all age and class. They were so powerful in what they did, that their very smiles could bring any man to his knees. Fihane was especially brought here by Ardh to destroy the men and their wills.

Fihane was a gorgeous woman. She had a face that could rival the moon and hair that framed her face very beautifully. On both the sides of her face, a lock of hair curled down and kissed her cheeks whenever she moved her face. The grace with which she moved and rested, attracted even the strongest of the men. The words she spoke were a melody to the ears. Whenever her eye lashes shielded her eyes, like a curtain falling after a drama, it just brought forth her beauty. Her skin was soft and delicate. She was the personification of attraction and seduction combined. When she set out on a mission, she didn't rest till it was complete. She was an important part of the plan Ardh had come up with.

It had been a very long time since she had begun to work for Ardh. She was quite good at it too. More than half of them came to see her every month. She was the heartbeat of many young men of Zarabeel. Many families had broken up because of her. Her skills were incomparable. She was specially trained by her teachers and was also paid extravagantly for by Ardh. Even now she lived a luxurious life. She had everything she wanted and the world was right beneath her feet and she was loving every moment of it.

She had to go back to the gathering and do more damage to it, but she was overcome with the desire to lay still for ten more minutes before going to the loud and boisterous gathering once more. She laid down on the bed after lighting one single candle and turned towards the side to see the young man peacefully sleeping. She sighed.

Outside the cafe, the gathering still went on as it always had. Ardh had started another melody, which was enchanting the people. He sighed as he watched everyone become too immodest and intoxicated. They say when there is no modesty at a place, the Angels exit that place. When Angels exit the place so does the rahma of Allah. He smirked. His devious methods were too harmful for the mu'mins.

The atmosphere turned magical again as people became lost in his tune and begun to sway their bodies to the slow melody. After finishing the melody, he looked at the crowd. The crowd went wild once more. He knew exactly what to play to incite this crowd. He knew what music could do to a person and he used it to his advantage. Soon afterwards, just like always, he smirked and slowly raised his head to the sky, to challenge the one above.