Disconnected

Disconnected by 5 Seconds of Summer! ♡

the one sentence down there that is in italics and bold is just her thoughts.

-

7 days.

7 days until Luke leaves for America and it's totally bummed me out but I don't let it show.

I always have a big fake smile on my face when he's around, I would rather be in the bathroom with a razor but Luke has be near me 24/7.

But I finally can have time to myself because he's over at Michael's house.

I picked up a razor from the sink before I dug it into my thigh, I wince a bit but made it deeper.

You're going to lose him and he's going to find someone prettier and not so messed up, my thoughts screamed.

I dug it even more deeper and my thoughts started to scream louder at me.

"Shut up!" I yelled and I dropped the razor and sunk to my knees.

Blood was dripping everywhere which made me kind of get pissed at myself for making such a mess.

I grabbed some toilet paper before I started wiping the blood away. I got a huge bandaid from under the sink before putting it in place.

I looked around and noticed that I had gotten blood on the carpet.

"Fuck" I cursed to myself before I folded it up, I quickly stuff it under the sink before slowly standing up.

I pulled on a pair of black pajama pants to cover the bandaid before heading out back to my room.

I sat on my bed and pulled out my blood pressure monitor. I slipped the cup in place before pressing the button to start it.

Seconds later it beeped and my eyes widen as I read what my blood pressure was.

140/90

That's WAY to high.

I quickly got up but fell right back down when everything went blank.

-

"Is she okay?" a worried voice asked.

I tried to open my eyes but they wouldn't open so I just listened.

"Yes" another voice replied "her blood pressure was just high, is she under a lot of stress?"

Yes.

"I.i don't know"

I forced my eyes opened and saw Luke talking to a doctor.

Luke looked like he was crying.

"She's finally up!" the doctor exclaimed seeing my eyes opened.

I gave him a weak smile.

"We are going to keep you for 24 hours just to make sure your blood pressure stays normal" he informed me and I nodded.

He messed with a machine behind me before he left the room leaving me alone with Luke.

"You're not crying are you?"

Luke didn't look up at me, he just looked down at his lap. I noticed him wiping some tears away.

"Please tell me you aren't crying" I whispered trying not to start crying myself.

"I was just so worried" he finally said, I could barely hear him.

"I know"