(2017) Scrooge McDuck x Reader: Pranked

Thanks for over 50 views on this book!!! It may not be a lot but it means a lot to me.

This story is gonna be short but hopefully fun!

Y/n = your name

-

-

You and Scrooge had both had super long days: Him at the office and you volunteering at the kid's school field trip. It was now 6:30 pm and you two were snuggled up sleeping on the couch with the TV left on in the background. When the kids found you guys sleeping, Mrs. Beakley said to not wake you.

"Aww, they look so comfy and peaceful," said Webby as she clicked off the TV. She and the boys started to walk out of the room, but Louie stopped.

"Hey guys this is 100% unrelated to the situation here but have you ever seen that prank where you draw on someone's face while they're sleeping? Again totally just random thought that has nothing to do with Scrooge, y/n and that marker sitting on the coffee table..." He said, which caused the other kids to give him the "Seriously??" look. "Okay fine finneee whatever guys," they started to all leave again. Louie ran back into the room and picked up the marker, "Dewey, you keep lookout, it's gonna be really quick," he laughed and started drawing. They all rolled their eyes but laughed and went along with it.

They had to admit, Louie made it pretty funny. He wrote "tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties" on Scrooge's forehead, along with some dollar signs on other parts of his face and he used a blue marker to highlight his sideburns. At least it wasn't as bad as that time Scrooge trimmed off his sideburns entirely because he refused to pay for a haircut (Yeah that happened in a one page comic and I had to mention it. Sorry Scrooge 😂).

On your forehead he wrote "I ❤ my bajillionaire husband" and he drew you some funny eyebrows and a moustache. The kids all laughed and ran out of the room.

Half an hour later you guys finally stirred.

"Uhhh.... Y/n you got a little something right there," Scrooge gestured to your entire face and laughed. The two of you looked in a wall mirror nearby.

"Oh my goodness you too! "Smarter than the smarties" haha, apparently not smart enough to avoid getting pranked by your nephews!! Hahaha."

"Yeah yeah alright Mrs. "I love my bajillionaire husband""

"HEY!!! Well actually I mean they're right I do."

"You know, you look adorable even with a mustache," he said picking you up off your feet and giving you a big kiss. The two of you laughed for another good minute and then went to wash your faces.

You would have let it go and not figured out who it was, but you noticed a bit of blue and black marker on Louie's hands when you all played a game later that night. He was in for a surprise the next morning...

~that morning~

Louie walked to the bathroom to get ready for school and then saw himself in the mirror...

"OKAY AUNT Y/N AND UNCLE SCROOGE REAL MATURE," he yelled. You both heard him from the dining room and laughed while sipping your coffee.

"You did use a washable marker, right Scrooge?"

"Yes yes of course. I took it from the cup on your desk like you said."

"Oh my gosh NO I said to take one from my desk DRAWER you loon!"

"Whoops... Er.... LOUIE LET ME COME HELP YOU WITH THAT!"

-

The end.

-

Thanks for reading and I hope you guys enjoyed! Feel free to leave requests on the first chapter of this book. I haven't gotten any yet but I would love to have some!