Part 1

Rishabh Kundra dances to the beats of his own drums. And his parents were sick and tired of his way of life. As usual, Mohan and Radha were sitting and wondering what to do with their over grown child of a son. “Hey Dad! Mom! What’s up?” RK dances in, listening to his iPod, wearing his superman t-shirt. “Why didn’t you come to office today, Rishu?” Mohan asks him furiously. “Woh Dad, Mukund got a job in USA, and he is leaving next week, so we had a going away party for him.” RK tells him as he pops onto the couch. “Party, friends, drinks, PS3, Matches, Clubs… is that all you think about?” Mohan asks him furiously getting up glaring down at his son. “Cool down, Dad. From tomorrow onwards I’m coming to office.” RK tells him. “You have been saying that for over a month now!” “Something important keeps coming up, Dad.” “Rishu, it’s been 8 months since you finished your studies. Isn’t it time that you start working?” Radha asks him sadly. “It’s so boring, Mom!” RK says irritated. “I want to enjoy my life!” “For how long? For how long are you going to depend on me? For how long are you going to be this immature, irresponsible over grown child?” Mohan asks him furiously. Ignoring him, RK takes out his PSP from his pocket and starts playing. Mohan furiously snatches it from his hand. “I am talking to you!” RK puts up his hand in an I-give-up gesture. “What do you want me to do now, Dad?” “Start coming to office!” “I said I’ll come tomorrow.” RK says exasperated. “Then be there!” Mohan orders him and starts to walk off. “Give my PSP back.” RK tells him and Mohan glaring at him gives it back to him. RK resumes playing as his father walked away. “I’ll wake you up in the morning.” Radha tells him lovingly caressing his head. “Please Mom… I am going to office but I’m going at my time. So don’t wake me up.” “Okay.” Radha sadly sighs.

Next day, at 11 RK lazily stretches on his bed slowly waking up. “PATIL!” RK screamed out loudly then he slowly get up and drag his feet to the bathroom. Few minutes later, he comes out to find Patil with his coffee. RK lazily takes it and walks to his bed to take his mobile. “Damn! I have to go to office today!” he mutters as he scrolled through his phone checking his mails. Drinking his coffee he calls Sultan, “Yaar Sultan… what plans for today?” “RK… was about to call you. We are planning to go to my farm house for the day. You are coming?” “Yeah sure!” RK says excitedly. I’ll go to office tomorrow.

RK comes home around midnight hoping his parents would have gone to bed. “WHERE WERE YOU?” Mohan furiously asks him. “I went to Sultan’s farm house. Awesome place. You and mom should go one day.” RK tells him. “You were supposed to come to office today.” “Tomorrow Dad… tomorrow.” RK says putting up his hand. “When will you be more responsible, Rishu?” “Come on, Dad! Every day the same thing? I am getting bored hearing all this, aren’t you getting bored saying it?” Mohan furiously starts shaking. “Rishu, you are home?” Pabbo asks coming towards him smiling. “Pabbs! My darling!” RK says happily as he ran towards her and hugs her. “Why didn’t you tell me you were coming?” “I wanted to give you a surprise.” Pabbo tells him smiling as she kissed him on his forehead. “Hi, RK.” Dipali says smiling sweetly. “Hey Dipali!” RK says with a sexy smile. “Growing beautiful by the minute!” “Stop it!” Dipali says as she playfully swatted him. “I mean it…. Anyway, I am very tired. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Good night everybody.” RK says as he hurries up not wanting to listen to his father’s lecture again.

“What am I going to do with this boy?” Radha sadly asks her sister. “He doesn’t want to take any kind of responsibility.” “Give him responsibilities to handle.” Pabbo tells her. “We are trying; he doesn’t even go to office.” “That is not what I meant.” “Then?” Radha asks her curiously. “Get him married. Once a girl comes in his life and he has to take care of her, he’ll start being responsible.” Pabbo tells her.  Radha looks at her thoughtfully. “Some girl like Dipali will suit him.” Pabbo tells her. Radha thinks for a while and says, “I’ll talk to Mohan and sees what he thinks.”

“Marriage? But he is too young to get married right?” Mohan asks her frowning. “Yes, but Didi is right. He needs a girl in his life.” “But which girl?” Mohan asks her. “She was hinting at Dipali.” “Dipali?” Mohan asks shocked. “But I don’t want my Rishu to marry her. Dipali is not going to be a good influence on him.” “Do you have anyone in mind?” Mohan asks her frowning. “Madhubala.” Radha says smiling. “Madhubala?” “Malik’s daughter.” “I have met her. Malik was saying she was looking for a job and I had talked to her and told her to come and meet me in my office. She said she will come next month to Mumbai.” “She is a nice girl, the moment I had met her I had liked her instantly. Very responsible, caring, loving and very mature too. She would be perfect for Rishu.”  Radha tells him smiling. “Will Rishu agree?” “We’ll talk to him.” Radha tells him.

“Marriage?” RK asks shocked. “Yes. You are getting married.” Mohan tells him in finality. “Who is the girl?” RK asks frowning. “Madhubala.” Radha tells him. “Who is she?” Pabbo asks frowning. “Malik’s daughter.” Mohan replies. “Your driver’s daughter?” Pabbo asks looking outraged. “Yes. She is a nice girl.” Radha tells her avoiding eye contact. “Is she pretty?” RK asks. “Yes.” “Hmmm” “You are not thinking of marrying your driver’s daughter, are you?” Dipali asks him frowning. “She is not my driver.” RK says shrugging and gets up, “Only if I like her I’ll marry her.”

Please vote and comment

- Lazy