This Boys Obsession

Alex was currently cuddled up next to her boyfriend. He was the drummer for the band Mejibray and usually he would sleep on his days off or so Alex thought.

"Meto, I need you to move, I'm going shopping with Kay today," Alex said. Meto opened his eyes.

"Is it the 1st of the month already?" He asked, sounding almost like a child.

"Yes, but we'll try to make it quick," She said.

"Ok," Meto said. Alex kissed him and left. Meto made sure she was gone, before he went outside to check on the roses he was trying to grow.

"What the heck!?" He yelled. There were roses all over the place.

"What's wrong Meto?" His neighbor, Kai asked.

"Look at this yard, Alex is going to kill me!" Meto said.

"Just explain to her, you were growing them for her," Kai said.

"Right, she's an understanding person," Meto said.

"Yeah, see you later!" Kai said. Meto tried to organize the roses into neat bouquets.

~Alex and Kay~

"How are you and Tsuzuku?" Alex asked.

"We're great, Tsuzuku proposed to me last night," Kay said.

"Omg, congrats!" Alex said, hugging her friend.

"Thanks, hopefully Meto proposes soon," Kay said.

"Me too," Alex said. They spent an hour and a half getting all their groceries, before checking out.

——
"Thanks Kay, see you later!" Alex said, opening the house door.

"Meto!" Alex called.

No answer.

"Meto!" Alex called again. Meto came running into the house.

"Oh hi, welcome home!" He said.

"What were you doing outside?" Alex asked.

"Oh, um, nothing," He said quickly looking away.

"You looked away, you're not telling the truth!" Alex said running outside. She stopped once she saw all the roses.

"Did you do all this?" She asked.

"Yep, I did it every time I had a day off," Meto said. Alex turned around and saw Meto in one knee holding a ring in his hands.

"Alex, will you do me the honor of being my wife?" He asked blushing.

"Yes!" She said hugging him, as he slid the ring on her finger. Later on, Alex called Kay to tell her the good news and they started freakin out.

visual_kay 

This is cute!