W.O|Straight

wyatt x not female!reader

this is hecka cute but the chapter is shorter than richie's dick so rip you lmao

Your POV

"No, Y/n, you cannot straighten my hair."

"Just one time?"

"No."

"I won't take any pictures or anything!"

"No, Y/n."

I pouted and crosses my arms before slouching in the couch, quite dramatically.

"Don't act like a five year old, you weirdo." Wyatt chuckled slightly, making a faint blush spread to my cheeks. I looked away slightly.

"Can I straighten your hair?"

"I said no."

"Then I will proceed to act like a five year old."

I saw him smile and shake his head out of the corner of my eye.

"Fine, you can straighten it- do you even know how to use a straightener?"

My face lit up, and I looked over at him, "Of course I do! I've got two sisters."

"My mom's is in the bathroom."

timeskip

"Ok! I'm done!" I chirped, turning off the straightener and setting it on the table.

I handed Wyatt the mirror and his face scrunched up, "Ew, I look gross Y/n."

"You look cute!"

I slapped a hand over my mouth.

"What?"

"I- I said you'd look cute, if I was a girl... Yeah.."

"Are you sure? Because it seemed like you meant something else." Wyatt smirked, turning toward me.

My face and ears were burning as I shook my head.

"Whatever you say, but just so you know," he paused, standing up and walking to the doorway, "My hair is the only straight thing about me."