11

Zach woke up a couple of days later. He was pretty pissed that his plan didn't work but, that was the least of his worries at the moment.
The biggest worry he had was, who had brought him here.
Nobody came in to visit when he was awake.
He didn't really care, all he wanted was jack right now.
Did the person who brought him here find his notes?
The nurse had already informed him on his health and he couldn't be happier that he will most likely die.
He just needed to know who brought him here.
When the nurse came to check on him for the fifth time since he got out of his sleeping stage he decided to ask who brought him in.
She had told him she'd go get him from the waiting room but when she came back with jack, zach was already passed out.

When jack found out his love was awake he was ecstatic.
Unfortunately for the dirty blonde, every time he went to see him, zach was either asleep or getting looked at by the doctor.
The chances of Zach making to next week were very slim to none.
Jack wanted to spend time with Zach as much as he could, he also wanted zach to know how much the boy loved him.
Instead of waiting and wasting the sick boys precious moments alive, jack hopped on the bus to the superstore.
Once he was there he bought one of Zach's favourite brand of blankets and some paper and a pen.
Him and Jonah had went back to the barn to gather Zach's belongings and found the notes but never read them not wanting to invade the brunettes' privacy.
After paying for the stuff, Jack hopped back on the bus.
While on the bus, he started writing a letter to Zach just in case he was asleep when he got back.

Dear Zach,
Just in case I never get to talk to you again I want you to know something.
I love you.
I've been looking for a missing piece when I was with Daniel and it just wasn't there.
When I was waiting for you two days ago when I brought you here I realized something.
The missing piece I was looking for, it's you.
I knew right then and there, it's him.
Zachary Dean Herron is the missing piece of me.
I love you,
Love, Jack.

GUYS I KNOW YOU'VE ALREADY READ THIS SOME OF YOU HAVE ANYWAYS BUT I FORGOT TO ADD A QUESTION I HAD!       < sorry, that was over dramatic but anyways should I reveal my crusty potato looking face😂