løvз løѕт - [тwø]

Hellooooo, Ella speaking :) So im writing this 4-5 ish in the morning ! Cant go to sleep :'( But im happy to write, and i hope you awesome people like it!

love... And a lot of hate towards the world right now, Ella xx

-----------

I woke up at seven am the following morning. As simple as that. No noisy alarm clocks, no annoying mother calling out my name in the distance while she carried on with her housewife duties. i opened my olive green eyes, full of thick lashes that i was determined to cut due to their annoyance, and got abut my business. Some may call it a sixth sense, to me, its a way of life, a part of me. I wake up at one time, everyday. On special occasions, and by special i mean if i am particularly exhausted, i wake up at five past. Nothing more, nothing less.

Unlike most childhoods, i never woke up to the sweet smell of pancakes, i never awoke to it wafting into my room, a smooth cycle making its way to my nostrils, and hitting that familiarity, that happy place. But, nothing was familiar in my life. In the morning i never had any enthusiasm or errands for the day. The only errand i had was getting to school, which was the most remotely familiar thing, but in a sense it was not, apart from the scenery, every school day was different, although, i was always entertaining everyone elses sorry asses, it was different, it was fun. But even then, life was boring, life was dull, life was meaningless. But everything changed this morning. I could feel it in the air as i awoke...

I was standing in the mess my room had become. God, somehow i had to get some money, to hire a maid, to clean this mess up. Me doing it was not an option.It was beyond my salvation, professional help wad needed, pronto. I added it to my mental checklist as i looked for a clean shirt to wear.

I glanced around my filthy room, the broken desk cracked at one side, my dusty old TV that was aging drastically was sitting there surrounded by plates filled with weak long food i just wasn't bothered to move.

Heres another thought. Make a LOT of money to hire a maid to clean up this room. Who would do this for minimum wage?

After brushing my teeth, and putting on what little make-up i wore, I went into what is described as a 'closet' but in my world would be more like ' the mountain with all the dirty clothes in' and spotted a lavender v-neck vest. The only clean thing around though- it was not really my style. Which is why my dad picked it out for me. My father was on a mission to get me more in touch with my feminine side. And by feminine the bastard probably meant me getting of my ass and cleaning shit up around here.

Pshhhh. Not- gonna happen big daddy. Just like you preventing me form trying to get a tattoo, its gonna be the size of Alabama. I smiled at the image of my fathers stricken face when he found out i disobeyed his orders. It was a face i was used to.

But the lavender V-neck it must be. It didn't have any stains, and smelt fresh. I stood in front of my big old mirror that had belonged to me since the age of 7. I remember back when i first got it, using ketchup for lipstick and staring at my reflection endlessly, trying to decide wether i was as pretty as my mother. Ugh. And as for the ketchup, there was no females accommodating the household, therefore no real lipstick or any other womanly device/product. I used whisper to the mirror, day after day " Mirror, mirror on the wall, whose the fairest of them all" and i imagined the mirror replying joyfully, "you! dearest Alyssa, definitley you!"

I scoff as i think back, how childish, how utterly stupid. I return to my reflection, eyeing myself. I was wearing my 'famous' skinny black jeans. If i do say so myself, they made my legs look particularly dashing. I chuckled to myself.

I carried inspecting my reflection. The V-neck was tight and complimented my body. It suited my pale-ish skin.I looked good, really good. I was what some may call pretty, and sure the monkeys said i was 'stunning' but i didn't belive them for a second. I wasn't blonde or blue eyed. I didn't have a but as big as Kim kardashian, and my juggles (Yes, that is my lame nick name for breasts) weren't particularly astonishing. I had amazing hair, id give myself that, it was thick and had slight curls at the bottom, it rarely needed brushing, it sort of arranged itself. And it shined, all the time. I loved my hair.

My eyes were big, and olive green. My lips were proportioned, not too massive, not too thin. I continued looking at my face, the new pink blush i had put on made a difference to me, made me look softer?

I was debating on whether to take it of or not, because, you know soft wasn't my look, when i heard a soft thud. Did i hear that? Yes. Definitely thudding. My heart beat kicked up a few notches. Dad was already at work, what the hell could that be.

I walked out of my room slowly closing the door behind me, making sure i was as quiet as possible with the combat boots i had chosen to wear.

Damn you fashion!

I continued down the stairs, all the while listening out for anything signaling someone was here. Someone that wasn't my dad.

There! I heard something, opening and closing of doors, down the hall. i was feeling a little fear now. But i had to see for myself what was going on.

One step, two steps, three steps...

"God Damitt!" The stranger, the man said.

I turned the corner, he wasn't facing me. He was still opening and closing doors...

I took a deep breath in, steadying myself. "I will fucking cut your balls off..." I halted to a stop

Then it happened.

This man turned to face me.

That's when i saw the most handsome...hotter-than-the-surface-of-the-sun type of boy standing there before me.

What did this imagery of beauty say?

"Oh, shit."

-----------

woooooooooooooooooooooooo.

haha

So you know the wattpad drill, VOTE/FAN but the most important, talk to me biatches! A.K.A comment. :D