Snow Frost

Writer's Note. 

This is work of fiction. Names, Character, Places and Incidents are product of author's imagination. This are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, events are entirely coincidental.

--------------------------------

COLD as Ice but BEAUTIFUL as Snow. When you hear this line, there is only one name came into their mouth. Snow Frost, a cold heartless reaper. She doesn't feel anything, only the lust to kill and the anger in her heart. Everytime you heard her name, it bring fears to your bones that make you run away from her. Her eyes, her pretty dark eyes that looks like a flying dagger that will surely stab you when you directly look into her. She doesn't show any emotion and expression. No one dares to get into her way. Who would dare right? She'll surely kicked the hell out of them. Snow used to know by her fearless looks and her dark aura. She curse the world. And Philippines, the place where she loathes the most. She hate Philippines to the deepest depth in hell. She even plan to invent an atomic bomb that will surely erase Philippines in the history, mirror image of a Satan right? That's her.

Snow belongs to the group of a powerful mafia. Kilalang kilala siya sa underground society. Pero wala pang nakakakita sa kanya maliban na lang sa mga taong pinatay niya and ofcourse ang mga kasamahan niya sa organisasyon. Ang pangalan niya ang nagdudulot ng takot sa kung sinuman ang makarinig nito. Ang mga tingin niya na nagdudulot ng kilabot sa kung sinuman ang tignan nito.

Pero paano kung dahil sa isang misyon ay kailanganin niyang balikan ang lugar na kinasusuklaman niya? Ang lugar na kahit sa panaginip ay di niya gugustuhing balikan? Anong gagawin niya kung hanggang sa kasalukuyan ay hinahabol pa rin siya ng kanyang mapait na nakaraan?

Would she go and face again the place that brings her a lot of pain?

Paano kung sa pagbalik niya sa Pilipinas masagot lahat ng tanong niya? Malaman niya ang puno't dulo ng nakaraan niya. Ano kayang gagawin niya?

Masyadong madaming tanong di ba? Para malaman ang sagot, basahin niyo na lang tong first ever story ko. :)

SNOW FROST

Date started: June 14, 2014

-iamQueenYne