Gif imagine- Troy Otto

An: I hope I didn't use this gif already??? If I did I apologize!

Imagine Troy admitting that he likes you...

You open the front door of your trailer home seeing Troy, only causing you to react with a furrow of your eyebrows.

" Troy? What are you doing here?" You ask the boy, causing him to finally meet his blue eyes with your E/C eyes.

" Are you and Nick a thing?" He ask out of the blue, avoiding your answer and giving you a rather random question, that defiantly caught you off guard.

You blink and shake your head a bit before opening the door of the trailer open more, before raising your right eyebrow at the boy.
" What? No. — Why would you ask me that?" I ask clearly confused before looking over your shoulder to the wall that had a hanging clock. You read that the time was around twelve o'clock, before looking at the boy.

" Because I like you." He simply says causing both of your eyebrows to raise in surprise.
" — And I need to know if you feel the same." He adds on causing you to stammer a bit, as your face begin to heat up in embarrassment.

You then watched him step closer to your door, causing your heart to leap in excitement and nervousness.
" Uh-um, I guess. I mean— yeah." You stammer a bit more, while you watch his face go from serious, it soon goes into a playful one.
" I'm glad to hear that." He states as he then tilts your head up to make you look in his ocean eyes.
" Same here." You say almost in a whisper, as he tilts his head before leaning in closer to kiss your light pink lips. As his slightly chapped lips meet your own, you begin to melt instantly into his touch. You swung your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to you. It didn't take long for the butterflies to explode, while you both kissed one another as if it were natural...