Chapter 44

Assalamualaikum beautiful readers!! Here I am again with the next chapter.

I know I am amazing ;) Second last chapter 😥😪😪

JazakAllahu khairan everyone of you who have commented and voted for my story and everyone of the silent readers. I cant thank you enough guyz. Believe me it means the world to me.

Sarah

'Sarah'

A familiar voice called. I slowly opened my eyes and took in the surroundings.

White.

White was what I saw around. It was so beautiful, so serene and calm. A soft smile instantly graced my lips as I sat up and saw that I was sleeping on a fluffy white feathery mattress. No doubt I felt like I was floating, without having any worries and felt as if a big burden was off of my heart.

'Sarah' The voice called again and I got up and followed the voice. As I walked, I saw I was in a beautiful park, with beautiful white roses everywhere. I looked at my feet and the grass too was white with specs of green. It was beyond beautiful and I couldn't help but wonder to where I was.

I reached the place from where the voice was coming and saw a man standing, his back towards me, dressed in a white suit. I instantly knew who it was, and I walked towards him.

"Yazan?" I called and he turned around with the most beautiful smile in the world, his green eyes becoming more prominent due to his white suit.

"Sarah" he breathed out, with all the love and walked towards me.

"What are you doing here? And.. Where are we?" I asked looking around. There was a tree with white leaves and baby pink flowers and it was so beautiful that I wanted to keep looking at it all my life. As Yazan walked towards me, a swing came in sight, which was hanging from the tree and was fully covered with pink and white flowers.

He took my hands in his and brought them to his lips, as he left a soft kiss on both my palms, making my heartbeats quicken.

"I dont know. Somewhere very beautiful" he whispered close to me and then leaned forward and kissed my cheek, making me blush.

"Yazan" I called with a shaky breath, and he hummed. After a few seconds he went back to his original position smiling at me.

"Come" he said holding my hand and I followed him. He stopped at the swing and made me sit on it and then walked around to stop behind me.

"Hold tight" he said and I laughed as he began pushing the swing slowly. The cool breeze swept past my face as the swing moved to and fro, taking me along with it, to a journey full of happiness and without any worries.

"I love you Yazan" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"I love you too darling" he shouted back, as our laughter and giggles echoed through the whole park. I was happy and in love and nothing's gonna change that.

"Sarah, darling. Open your eyes" the same familiar voice called upon with so much care that I couldnt help but oblige. Slowly opening my eyes, the first thing I saw was his face, looking at me with worry. I looked around and I saw white.