chapter five:return of thunder pt.1

Chapter 5: Return of Thunder part 1

Motocross Track- Freestyle Ramps

As Everyone within a half-mile radius could hear the engines at the Motocross Track, where most Motocrossers wear. Some were at the Freestyle ramps, which was where the resident White Winter Ranger currently was. Sitting on top of one of the larger ramps, she leaned against the handlebars of her bike, suppressing a sigh. It had been two weeks since the Thunder brothers left, and, even though she didn't want to admit it, Jac missed them. Tori, she knew, had taken Dustin's bike after some begging, and was probably riding it through the woods or something.

"Well, should probably do something now," Jac muttered to herself, starting up the engine to her bike. Leaning back up, she let her bike roll down the hill, quickly gaining enough speed to go high into the air when she hit the part that flung her into the air. Adrenaline coursed through her as she flew, and pulled off two very complicated tricks before landing on the ground. Even though she initially stuck the landing, seeing a bike with a very familiar number on the front and a rider dressed in crimson colored gear caused her to lose her concentration and crash, effectively destroying her bike. The bike fell on top of her, pinning her to the ground.

"Jac!" Hunter ran over and lifted her bike off of her, laying it down next to her before pulling her up. "Are you okay?" he asked, worry flashing in his blue eyes.

"Y-yeah, thanks." Jac took a few deep breaths. She then smiled at him, wrapping her arms around him. "Welcome back!" she said as she pulled away. Then she looked at her bike, which had a few parts missing and some twisted around so bad that she would have to replace them. "Aw, my bike," she whined.

"Yeah, sorry about that," Hunter put a hand on his neck, rubbing it nervously.

"It's fine, nothing some elbow grease can't fix." She pulled it up carefully and Hunter retrieved his bike from where he left it. "So when did you get back?" Jac asked as the two rolled their bikes away from all the commotion.

"Today; Blake is looking for Tori, and I decided to find you. Oh, and I'll help you fix your bike." Hunter offered. "By the way, Blake and I may have found a way onto Lothor's ship." He said, loading his bike into the bed of his truck.

"Seriously? How?" Jac asked, amazed. Hunter told her about a conversation he and Blake had had with one of Lothor's high-ranking officers, Choobo. "Well, I don't buy Choobo switching over, but I know that there's no changing your mind, so good luck, and be careful."

"We'll be fine; besides, if we do get in, we're not gonna attack until we can call you guys in for backup," Hunter said. "And maybe once we get back, you and I could go see a movie or something?" Jac: maybe sure;Jac blushed, but what dominated her features was a smirk. "Let's see how all this ends up, first." With that, she turned and led her bike to Tori's waiting van. Tori quickly helped her load the half-destroyed bike in next to Dustin's, which had the fender twisted. "Tori, where are we going?" Jac asked as Tori started the van and took off as fast as she could.
"Ninja Ops; Blake just told me something important, and I'm guessing Hunter told you the same thing." Tori answered, glancing at the girl next to her. Jac only nodded in understanding why tori liked blake he had the same attitude as hunter that made jac like him.

The two girls wondered if they should tell their friends and sensei?

Ninja Ops

"I don't buy it; why would Choobo suddenly turn good?" Shane said questionly wondering if  once the girls arrived and explained what the Thunder brothers had told them.

"I must agree with Shane; it sounds far too convenient." Sensei agreed.

"Blake said he and Hunter were going to check it out," Tori stated.