accidentally in love | helsa one shot

yo what up it's @tumblrfrozen from instagram. recently i've started shipping helsa and i'm sorry if you don't ship it.

so here's a little (dirty, read at your own risk) helsa one shot :)) vote and comment if you ship helsa. team helsa forever

♡♡♡♡♡

Elsa opened her eyes and still saw darkness. "Hello?" she called out. She tried to stand up. She was shocked at what she saw. She was trapped in handcuffs attached to the ground.

"Is somebody there?" She asked.

"I'm here, my love." a voice said.

"Who are you?" Elsa asked.

A figure walked out of the darkness with a candle. It was Prince Hans. "Why did you bring me here?" Elsa asked him. "I couldn't just let them kill you." He replied. "I'm a danger to Arendelle, they need to let me go!" Elsa pleaded with the prince. "You're not a danger to me." Hans said. Elsa lifted an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" the queen asked.

"Elsa, my entire plan was to marry you, but observing how stubborn you are, I went for Anna, I need to rule some where with a beautiful wife, and I want you to be my wife." Hans said.

"Hans, what are you talking about?" Elsa asked.

"Queen Elsa of Arendelle, I am in love with you." Hans told her, moving closer and closer to the snow queen. "Hans, stop, you will not marry me just to get in the royal line." Elsa said.

"Did I say that was my first reason, Elsa?"

Hans moved as close as possible, his lips hovering over Elsa's. "I know what you want, prince boy, and you're not gonna get it." Elsa whispered. "Oh, I already have." Hans said under his breath, and slammed his lips against hers. Elsa closed her eyes, as for she was enjoying the long kiss. Hans finally released. "Let me out of these cuffs." Elsa demanded. "I know what you want queen girl-" Hans began to mock Elsa until her lips brushed against his. "Too soon, Hans."

Hans walked over to where he hid the key and took the handcuffs off Elsa. "Now where were we?" Hans asked, but Elsa moved swiftly and was already kissing Hans for the third time. Elsa's hands slide up Hans' back and she strokes his hair as Hans pins her against the stone wall. "Elsa?" Hans begins, "Yeah?" Elsa replies. "I think I'm in love with you." Hans whispers. "Was it on accident?" Elsa asks. "Maybe, we'll have to find out." Hans laughs.

Hans' fingers move up Elsa's body and Elsa fidgets, as if it tickled. "Did that tickle?" Hans smirks. "A little." Elsa says, soon realizing she's falling in love with Hans. "Oh, I see." Hans chuckles, tickling her from head to toe. Hans' hand slides over Elsa's heat. "Hans." Elsa says with a straight face. "What?" He looks up. "Do that again." She looks at him. Elsa sits up and grabs Hans' hand and makes him touch her. "Elsa, are you-" he stops mid words. He smirks once more and kisses her hard. Elsa's hand grabs his bum and Hans strokes his arm up Elsa's leg.

"Oh Hans," Elsa whispers. "Oh Elsa." Hans chuckles and pulls the top of her dress down. Surprisingly, Elsa had no bra, which satisfied Hans. Hans immediately groped her and Elsa moaned. She grabbed for Hans' pants, but he slapped her hand away. "I will be doing all the work today, Elsa." Hans says, moving his hand up her leg. Her body begins to heat up, as for she is nervous. Hans' long fingers get closer to her opening. He rubs her inner thigh and she moans silently.

"Do you like that, Elsa?" Hans asks. "Yes, Hans, y-" Elsa begins, but is interrupted by Hans' rude awakening. He jammed his fingers inside of Elsa and she yells his name. "Hans! That hurts like hell!" Elsa screamed. "I'm sorry, baby," Hans says, removing his fingers and begins to rub lightly. "Is that better?" Elsa nods her head.

After kissing Hans one more time, Elsa says something to him,

"Hans?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"Are we accidentally in love?"

"Oh darling, I think it was meant to be."

----------

sorry if that was intense for you youngsters. please vote & comment love you guys. xx isabella ♡