Introduction

Robb & Margaery

In which a boy who never wanted to be a king and a girl who always dreamed of being the queen find out that there is more to titles than just words.

Jon & Myrcella

In which a brooding boy who has never truly belonged and a golden girl who has never known the truth discover that maybe being a bastard isn't so awful after all.

Sansa & Theon

In which a promiscuous boy and a girl who dreams of fairytales have been friends since childhood. But now they have grown up and are forced to acknowledge that changing your ways is harder then seems, but sometimes it can be worth it.

Arya & Aegon

In which a headstrong girl who is definitely not a princess and a confident prince who may or may not be an asshole enjoy bickering a bit too much, and learn to admit that maybe having feelings isn't such a terrible thing after all.

Bran & Shireen

In which a boy who can't walk has strange dreams and a runaway princess who bears scars on her face learn that flaws are the best parts of people.

Lyanna & Rickon

In which a wild boy and an opinionated girl who both have to grow up too fast, regain their lost childhoods.

Brynden & Tes

In which a boy who has only ever followed the rules and a girl who lives to break them begin to understand that a bit of rebellion can be useful, but too much can be disastrous.

Lyra & Jax

In which a girl who has never been taken seriously and a boy with far too much responsibility discern that sometimes it's alright to ask for help.