All These Years Part 7.

Y/N POV.

After dinner we all relaxed and talked for a while before deciding to go to bed. I was walking behind Taylor when I felt another tap on my shoulder making me look at those blueish green eyes and gulp.

Gigi:"We'll wait for them sleep and then meet up"She said making me nod.

Y/n:"Okay but where-"

Gigi:"The lobby"She said and walked to Zayn making me sigh. We entered the elevator and then bid each other goodbye once we made it to our floor numbers. I unlocked our room door and then went inside the room.

Taylor:"Dinner was fun"She said as I took a seat on the bed sighing.

Just tell her.

Tell her what you're doing and who you're going to see.

Dont lie to her.

Y/n:"Yeah, it was nice to have a good time with friends"I said making her smile and nod. I'm a fucking idiot.

Taylor:"It was, but I'm so exhausted"She said slipping on her PJ's and laying in bed making me send her a small smile"You're not sleeping now?"She asked making me clear my throat a little.

Y/n:"I'm not really tired....I think I'll sit outside a little and then come to bed"I said making her nod. I walked up to her and kissed her forehead before going outside and closing the door a little.

What do I think of this entire situation? What the hell do I even think in this moment? I see her. After three years I see her. Just when I was going to push every single memory of her aside she comes back. How fucking wonderful is that!

I sat down and sighed running my fingers through my hair. I shouldn't go, I shouldn't go at all. I should just sit here for a little and go to bed.

But you have questions.

That's what my brain was telling me. I have question, because I do. I have so many questions for her that I lost track of them. I didn't know which to ask first and which to ask last. I looked at the time and sighed waking up and walking inside the room closing the sliding door slightly. I saw Taylor fast asleep making me bite my lip and walk to the door opening it and closing it quietly.

I closed the door and let out a deep breathe second guessing this. I shook my head and started walking to the elevator pressing the button. I got in and and waited for it to stop at the lobby feeling my nerves slowly creep in. I walked out the elevator and bumped into someone making me grab them by their waist.

Y/n:"Shit! I'm so-"I cut myself off when I saw a familiar pair of blueish green eyes making me gulp and stare at her.

Gigi:"Its f-fine"She said stuttering a little"I should just watch where I'm going"She said making me let go off her and rub the back of my neck a little.

Y/n:"Uh yeah"I said awkwardly. She cleared her throat and looked at me and then around her.

Gigi:"Lets go talk upstairs near the bar....there isn't much people there around this time"She said making me nod and follow her. I tried to look to lock my gaze on something else but the dress she was wearing, but it was enough to have me starring for decades.

We walked upstairs and saw that the place was empty making us take seats by the bar and order something to drink. I thanked the bartender for my rum turning and facing her to see a glass of vodka in her hand. I chuckled a little and drank my rum.

Gigi:"What?"She asked making me shrug and look at her.

Y/n:"I see you and your moms taste is similar...Bella's more of Whiskey girl"I said making her smile and then frown.