Ready, but gotta wait. i respect that.

"What. are. you. doing. here?" Eva venomly spits.

"here to say hello to a friend" my ex, frank, calmy responds.

"did you not get the memo?I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!!" i project.

"So you do not want to be apart of our wedding?" my ex's fiancee, childishly asks whinning in a very high pitch voice.

"HELL NO!"i thunder, anger swooping over me, i pounce right onto Eva's back. My nails are digging into his skin, i growl.

"i think you need to leave, now" Eva speaks through clenched teeth, my gay ex with fiancee leave. I climb off of Eva'sback, and very haughtily slam my front door.

"Well that went well"' mumbles Eva in an underlying sarcastic tone, as i stomp to the kitchen.

"Sure as hell it did" i mumble back, my words seeping in anger.

"calm down cat" Eva whispers calmly, using my childhood nickname

"trying to, isnt working"i reply annoyed. he then lets me cook in silence. i open the fridge for a drink of vodka, nones there- i swore i had some last night.

"Evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! wheres my vodka????"

"oh the crew finished it off last night" he calls from my living room.

"oh well shit, i wanna drink" mental note, carry 2 bottles of vodka, spike one and put it in fridge when crew comes, the other keep in your mini fridge in your room. I return back to my work of macoronni and cheese with bacon, and pu teverything into six bowls. I head to my clock, Eva opens the doors, to 6 sleeping snacks. Their blood is already throwing me off balance.i quickly wake them up and give them the food, then get my asss out of here before they become like dead goldfish.

As soon as Eva shuts the door behind me, i hear him leap in the air, and shuffle diagnol, before he lands. he lands on his knees- again, again by flyleaf comes into my head, haha type to get dirty.

"soorry dude, but shouldnt i be on my knees since i dont have balls?"i crack a mischiveous smile. he gives me a grin, and before i know it, hes tackled me onto the floor.

"hmm didnt know you were ready yet for that but i'd rather have a hoe do th dirty job than you." the last part he whispers, sendng shivers down my spine as his breath carress my ear, suddenly i want him.

"hey do you think..."

"are you ready? i dont want to push you, or make you feel like you have to or anything, i want you to be hap-" my lips meet his, cutting off his words. his lips soon react.My arms find his neck, i lock them there, pulling and keeping Eva closer. his hands are beside me, pinning him against me. His tongue licks the bottom of my lip. i eagerly allow him in, then i summon up all my strength and roll him over onto his back, i stradle him on the ground, my butt feeling contured tummy- his hands then firmly press down on my back, making me get closer, if it is possible, to Eva. Then all at once, Eva stops. I feel a pout on my face- i forgot how good he was...

"cat, i dont want to do this"

"am i that bad?" i could feel my tears coming, i tried to gulp them down but they came faster. first my boyfriend cheats on me and gets a finaccee and now my bestfriend/ex boyfriend/ ex lover, doesnt want to do anything with me?

"NO! you are better than i remember but i want to give you time to heal first, okay? i dont want to be like any other guy, just taking advatge of you. i love you" Eva speaks softly, using his thumb to remove my running tears. When his words finally sink in, i feel a smile on my lips, and i lightly kiss him, before entering the same position, as last night.

"i love you to, i dont know how i coud have thought differently." i whisper in his ear. i could feel him shiver, and his hands are then firmly on my thighs, gripping them hard, to control himself.

"opps my bad Eva i didnt mean, i could leave-"

"no its fine, but just letting you know, i want you, bad"

"i can tell"

"how?" he asks, and his face goes into his adorably cute quizzical child's face.

"your hands on my thighs, are tightening at every word i say."

" just dont look behind you."

"wasnt planning on it, i think im a take a nap right here"