twenty-one ✪

"Uh, do I need to know why this is happening?"

I asked the two people who were in our living room. Apparently, Quanzhe was giving Ziyi a massage.

"Do you want to know?" Quanzhe said, applying pressure on Ziyi's back.

"Did that trip on the mountains really worn him out?"

"I was worn out because Zhengting keep kicking me and my precious spleen!" Ziyi screamed out. "I am not rooming with you anymore!"

Zhengting who was in the kitchen quickly replied, "You don't even share a room with me."

I looked around, "Where's Xukun?"

"Hmm? That's the first time you're looking for him," Ziyi said with his face down.

I scratched my head. Well that is true. "I just need to tell him something."

"Planning to confess your love?" Zhengting said behind me. "Seriously sister, even if you did, you still can't get out of this arranged marriage thingy."

I quickly punch him in the arm, "I am not inlove with Xukun! Why do people keep saying that?!"

Quanzhe who was quiet the whole time suddenly decided to speak up, "I even thought you two were dating already."

I clench my fists, "If I could just break anything from this house, I would've attacked you three already."

🍎🍎🍎

I walk through the hallways and found Changbin hanging out with Yoojung.

I still haven't asked them about the incident last weekend. Plus Xukun said to keep my mouth shut and let them go on with their business.

But how can I when that business is me?!

"I need to talk to Ziyi."

"No," Xukun grabbed my wrists and pulled me back. "Let them do what they want to do. Just don't leave my side."

Don't leave your side. Pft. Well, where are you now you big sucker?!

I closed the locker door and found myself face to face with Yanchen.

"What do you want?"

Yanchen pouted, "Is that a way to treat your husband?"

"First of, we are not married. And second, I'd rather have a toad than marry you."

He ignored the question and continued smiling, "Your mom decided to have a dinner date with me and my aunt and uncle tonight. Wear something nice."

I was shocked. She didn't tell me anything. "Are you sure you're not making things up?"

"I am hurt that you don't trust me my dear Xinyi." Yanchen exclaims, holding his chest. "She told me she was gonna text you -"

But before Yanchen could finish his sentence, my phone chimed.

"We're going to meet Yanchen's family. BE NICE.'" I sighed as I read the text.

"See?" Yanchen suddenly pushed me towards the locker and started leaning into my ear, "Then after dinner, I'll have you all to myself."

I felt goosebumps as soon as he said that. I pushed him away as I heard the bell rang.

I quicken my pace towards the room still feeling crept out.

Xukun, where are you?

🍎🍎🍎

I stood at the entrance of the restaurant. It's really cold and I should've worn some pants. Why do I need to impress Yanchen's relatives anyway?

I tapped my phone waiting for a text. I called Xukun a thousand times and he's not picking up.

When I left the house, Zhengting was sleeping over at Eunki oppa's since he said he misses him. Gross.

I almost dropped my phone when it ringed. It was mom.

"Hello?"

"Xinyi, are you at the restuarant? Oh, I'm so sorry dear. I'm stuck at a meeting and I think I can't come."

What the fuck. I can't be alone with Zhou Yanchen.

"Wait, what? You're going to leave me here?"

"Don't worry. Yanchen will drive you home,"

Before I could finish, she ended the call. Well shit. I was about to run when someone grabbed my hand.

"Hey, the restaurant's not that way, Xinyi,"

His voice made the hair stand up at the back of my neck. I was almost trembling.

I saw his aunt and uncle in front of me and I smiled, showing respect, "Good evening,"

His aunt grinned at me. Now I know where he got his creepy smile, "Where were you going?"

"Oh - I - uh," I stuttered, feeling Yanchen's hand on my shoulder. "I was just about to buy a lipstick. I forgot, I didn't put one."

"Oh, nonsense," His aunt said, as we walked in the restaurant. "You can have mine. I'll apply it to you later."

I fiddled with my fingers. We sat down at the VIP section. Yanchen excused himself to go to the bathroom and I took this chance to text the only person I know who can save me from all this crap.

🍎🍎🍎

PRIVATE MESSAGE TO KUNKUN 🍎

XINYI 💐
xukun

XINYI 💐
where are you

XINYI 💐
i'm with yanchen and his relatives at a restaurant

XINYI 💐
i need you

KUNKUN 🍎
I'm coming

🍎🍎🍎

A/N: Next update will be on sunday

AND IM SO HAPPY AND DYING BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH FEELS KSHSJSH my march started of great with hobi's hixtape + w1's ipu mv teaser just came out

there are so many releases this march idk if i can take it. there's ikon's special track, mxm, wanna one, got7 and nct

what else should i look out for???

🍎🍎🍎

word count: 796 words
3/2/18