4. a 12 year old girl

i was with lip rolling more joints for the ice cream truck business and i had licked and rolled 200 of them

"wow, you really do have a grift." lip said.

"what can i say, i'm gifted." i said holding up the jar filled with joints.

"oh, yes you are." lip said as he kissed me sweetly then pulled away.

lip then pulled out some money from his pocket and then took off his shirt and i knew he wanted to fool around again.

after we were done we both laid down beside each other and i laughed as i looked up at the roof of the van.

"what's with all the megan fox posters?" i asked him.

"carls been sleeping in here." lip replied.

"wait, is carl even 10 yet?" i asked as lip nodded.

"i'm not even sure if he's around. he's hanging out with this kid hank. another knee high delinquent. ten bucks says they're in juvie by now." lip said as i laughed.

"yeah, emma told me about that kid. he's quite the live one." i said as i felt lip lace his fingers with mine.

"i love you." lip said looking up in my eyes.

"i love you too." i said nuzzling my head into his neck.

later that day i was at the mall with lip, ian and mandy while we walked around.

"you guys wanna come with me and mel on the ice cream truck later?" lip asked them.

"i can't i'm volunteer for the VA." ian replied.

"it's a waste of time." mandy told him.

"it's gonna look good on my west point application." ian told them.

"you should be figuring out how to work the system. instead of playing and do it." lip said pulling out a cigarette as he passed me one.

"thanks." i said.

"americas a meritocracy." ian said.

"they don't even make bootstraps anymore. so, how the hell are you supposed to pull yourself up by them? dumbass?" mandy asked making me laugh.

"dumbass." lip said teasing ian.

"mel, control your boyfriend." ian said.

"i would, but i agree with him. you're a dumbass." i said as we walked out of the mall.

-

fiona decided that debbie should have a party since she had been under a lot of stress lately with the daycare so lip, ian and i were sitting in the living room setting some stuff up.