Chapter 10.

21. The bracelet showed. Chaemin was with Hyunjin at school, more like following him around. As they reached the school's center square, they noticed an unfamiliar man dressed in all black clothing. Suddenly, the man grabbed one of the students and took out a gun.

Hostage.

"If you don't take my girlfriend out and give her to me, I'm gonna shoot each and every one of you students here." He said, holding his gun pointing to the student's temple. All the students crouched down with their hands up, including Hyunjin and Chaemin. The hostage was shivering in fear, fearing for her life. School authorities came out to plead the man for the life of the girl. "Bring my girlfriend out and I'll let her go." He said. The teachers could not endanger a life of another student, so they were not able to do anything.

Mad, the man fired his gun towards the teacher, but the bullet missed because of his poor aim. Instead, the bullet was heading towards Hyunjin. Chaemin saw it and protected Hyunjin from the shot.

By sacrificing herself, getting shot.

She had blood gushing out her back. She fell because of the shot, and Hyunjin was looking at her worriedly. 11. Chaemin was gasping for air, and Hyunjin panicked. "Call 119, fast!" He said, clutching Chaemin's weak form. He looked at the man dressed in black. "You, I'll get your damned girlfriend out so you can stop pestering this school." He pointed at the man and walked towards him, leaving Chaemin in the care of a teacher.

The man faltered, hearing about his girlfriend. "Follow me, I'll lead you to her." Hyunjin said. The man hesitatingly followed. "If I don't see her, I'm gonna kill you." He said. They walked the hallways and stopped at a random classroom. "She's inside." Hyunjin said, making a way for the man to enter the room. He knew this was risky, as students were inside, but someone had to take care of the situation.

As the man took a step inside, Hyunjin punched his back that made the man fall to the floor. The man released the gun accidentally, and Hyunjin kicked it to the other side of the room. The students were terrified, not able to move because of the scene they are witnessing. Hyunjin pinched the back of the man's head  hard, that had him knocked out. "The police here yet?" He asked the students. "I-I heard s-sirens earlier..." One student said.

Hyunjin dragged the man to the police car, and threw him inside. "Officer, did they take the shot lady to the hospital already?" He asked one of the Police. "Yes, the miss was taken to Goseo Hospital." The police officer replied.

Hyunjin rushed to the said hospital, worried as never before. He didn't know why, but he thought it was probably because she took the shot instead of him. "How ungentlemanly of me." He thought.