47. The Last Battle!

It's an old convo in KHR amino but damn, they makes me crack laughing 😂😂😂

47. The Last Battle!

The battle of the Cloud battle is nearing is closing in, I let Ken and Chikusa study for their own test for tomorrow, while Chrome finished studying and went ahead in Namimori. I was glad to see her enjoy herself and absolutely likes Tsuna. I wore my usual black coat, some casual clothing and my two sword strapped on my waist. I carried first aid supplies, knowing that it's going to be a bloody battle.

As I walk closer to Namimori, I was greeted my one of the Cervello judges. She then lead me to where Reborn was watching from afar, from what I saw, the school was in complete shambles. Both Varia and Tsuna's group was going wild as I only watch them fight, I was shaking in excitement to watch them. It's like I'm watching KHR in the making, it's the best feeling to see them fight! 

Every guardian was scattered, and the school looks absolutely destroyed. Each passing second, the battle intensifies, it's like the moment I close my eyes, the winning tides are being flipped left and right.

"What do you think of Tsuna's progress?" Reborn asks me, as watch his student fight with Xansus.

"He's growing pretty well!" I tell Reborn, amazed at his progress "but I'm afraid that he won't have too much rest after the battle."

"What do you mean by that?"

I cursed my mouth for saying something unnecessary again, I looked at Reborn and contemplated whether I should tell him or not. I look back at each guardian who's quite occupied with their own battles. Ah, screw it! I already broke the plot the moment I released Mukuro so why not tell him.

"Um, I know it's going to sound crazy but, you will be the first one to be sent in the future." I tell Reborn, who looks at me like a crazy woman "I'm not sure when it will happen but, the moment you do. Please be careful, I can't tell you the exact detail but there is a certain family who will destroy the Vongola family. After you arrive, Tsuna and the others will come and they are forced to push their limits."

"...Okay, I understand. It sounds ridiculous coming from you but I trust you" Reborn crossed his arms "If you know that much about the Vongola family's future, do you have any idea what yours is going to be like?" 

"To be honest, no. I don't even know if I'm alive in that timeline or if we're still friends." I chuckle at the irony of my own future "but if I do live, then let's hope that we're in the same side."

____

____

"Xansus is disqualified from the battle, therefore Tsunayoshi Sawada's group the Vongola rings officially belongs to Tsunayoshi's family"

The Cervello twin announces, I quickly went to the roof to see everything from above. Kyoya was getting treated by the supplies I gave to Shamal. Gokudera and Yamamoto seem doing well. Ryohei's somewhat energetic along with Reborn. Everything looks fine. A sigh of relief that everyone was doing well, I was glad that everyone was doing well. I went over to Varia's side who was more badly wounded, I decided to treat Xanxius wounds, preventing him from bleeding until the paramedics arrives. Once the medic care arrive, I went to Tsuna's group and gave him a huge celebratory hug dragging Yamamoto and Gokudera.

"Congratulation to all of you!" I cheered, while they scream in pain from their sore muscles, bruises and cuts "I'm so proud of you guys! Now all of you enjoy your loong awaited rest and enjoy the weekend!"

Everyone agrees, as we parted at some point and retire to own houses. While walking home with Chrome, the two of us decided that we'll have our kind of party since Tsuna's group isn't exactly close with Chrome and Mukuro. It took us at least fifteen minutes to arrive home and we both took showers and slept in.

The next morning, just as planned, the six of us had in home celebration. Chrome and I went to see Reborn to grab Chrome's ring, then went back to our home. Everyone was still preparing for the food, but it was pretty lively in the house.

Chrome and Hari was cooking, while Ken and Chikusa was preparing the table. So I sat beside Mukuro, who's reading a some novel, while laughing creepily at it.

"What are you reading?" I ask Mukuro, grabbing his attention.

"How to destroy Mafia in one night. Kufufu, it's quite an absurd book" He answers me, obviously enjoying the book in his hand.

"Geh, I should've known." I huff "Mukuro... if you had one wish, what would it be?"

"To destroy the facility that turned me into a monster."

"You're not a monster." I told Mukuro, hugging my knees "Even if you are, then I'm also a monster. At least your not alone."

"Kufufu, aren't you afraid of me? That I might kill you"

"I'm not scared of you. I've experienced death, if you were to kill me now. You'd certainly return back to that cell, in that lonely world until your last breath." I joke

"Hmm...That's some quite dark joke you got there."

"I think it's better to joke around than being bitter most of the time." I told Mukuro, looking at Chrome and Hari talking happily "Since nothing would come in your life if you're always bitter. We all get to choose our own path, so why not choose the ridiculous one."

"A ridiculous path" Mukuro hums in amusement "You look crazier than I anticipated, I find that quite amusing." 

"Well, I get that a lot. So I'll graciously take that compliment!"

_______
Don't forget to

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-