What am I?

" YOU SAID YOU WOULD PROTECT HER" Keith screamed clearly making me feel better.

"I'm so sorry" I said speeding to the castle to make sure (y/n) was safe. I finally reached the castle and as soon as I got out of my lion I picked (y/n) up in bridal style and set of to the pods. I was sprinting as fast as I could and didn't notice Keith following close behind. Once we reached the pod rooms I noticed Keith. He was expressionless when he saw her. Her whole left leg was covered in blood.

"We need to hurry" Keith said in a monotone voice.

Without hesitation he started pulling off her clothes to put her in a suit. I however was not her brother so it would be normal for me to have a tint of red on my face. I helped him put the suit on and place her in a pod. I looked at him with worry in my eyes. He just stayed content with looking at the pod.

—Time skip—

(Y/n) POV

The familiar blue hue of a healing pod was around me. It quickly disappeared as I fell out. No one was in the room with me so I stumbled but eventually caught my balance. 'Hmmmmmmm where should I go.....eh screw it im gonna sleep'. Walking to my room in the span of about 5 minutes felt like 5 hours. Once I reached it the door opened and I plopped onto my bed. Enjoying the silence I almost fell asleep but there was shouting and heavy footsteps coming from outside of my room. Curious and really tempted to simply tell my friends to shut the frick up, I opened the door. Standing right in front of me was a happy Lance. The rest of the team was taking their time walking to my room not being as excited as Lance.

"(Y/n)!" Lance shouted before enveloping me into a hug. Not even thinking he placed a peck on my cheek.

I felt the heat in my face rise up when he kissed my cheek. He was blushing too clearly regretting what he did. Keith was looking like he was gonna punch Lance. Shiro was holding Keith back and of course pidge had an evil grin on her face and I just knew she was thinking of a ship name for us. Hunk was just smiling being the happy smol bean he was. He pulled back from the hug to let me greet everyone else. We all hugged and then headed to the lounge?(idk). Allura didn't know about this I don't know why but she just wasn't invited.

"So (y/n) we think we know more about you now that we have your lion." Shiro said in his normal dad tone.

"Well what, you guys no everything about me all of my secrets how could you possibly know more about me" I said kind of annoyed on how they think I wouldn't tell them everything.

"We'll something you didn't even know about yourself" Shiro continued.

Now I was mad. I mean yea I get it spending a lot of time with the emo makes me a bit of a hot head, but seriously. They all started staring at me with terrified looks on their faced. This mad me even MORE aggravated.

"What what are you staring at! Why are you looking at me!" I started storming off when a shaky hand met my wrist. I looked back and it was Lance. Even though he was my best friend/crush I gave him an evil stare and took my wrist back to myself. I stormed off and eventually started running.

"(Y/n)!" Lance said trying to run after me. He was stopped by pidge thank the gods, she knew whenever I was mad I needed space.

Once I got to my room I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I. Was. Shocked. I couldn't believe my eyes. My skin was turning purple and my ears were fading away and getting replaced with cat like ears on the top of my head. My irises instead of being
(E/c) were a purple and the white part was turning yellow. I covered my mouth in shock. I sat down on my bed, head in my hands until there was a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said in a small tone afraid of myself.

Standing at the doorway was Lance. He walked in without hesitation and sat down next to me. He hugged me it was a soft and reassuring hug unlike the one he gave me after I came out of the pod.

"Just because what you are (y/n) doesn't mean that will change who you are" Lance softly said in my ear. I didn't know he could be so calming 'he would make a good boyfriend.....(Y/N) STOP THINKING THAT WHAT ARE YOU DOING.' I had clearly fallen for the perfect Cuban. He was still hugging me and I decided to hug back. I couldn't take it anymore, tears streamed down my face as I missed home and didn't even know if I was human. Surprised by my actions, Lance held me tighter and drew shapes on my back with his finger and softly shushed me while wiping my tears away. I looked up at him getting lost in his beautiful ocean blue eyes. Man were they pretty.

I was in a daze until he said something " you know you can talk to me whenever you'd like about you know life."

I simply nodded and then buried my face in his chest.

Lance POV

Why did she have to be so dang cute. I mean when she looked up at me and stared through my eyes with her beautiful (e/c) orbs. Oh my gosh I can't do this anymore I need to confess.

"H-hey (y/n) can I tell you something. She hummed in response. "I have something I need to confess"

Word count:1008

Heheheheheh you probably hate me bc this update is late at night and is late in general I apologize I'm just a really good protagonist. You also hate me bc of the cliffhanger but whatever at least I updated (not the end btw)