Jinxed

Raven awoke to the blaring of a siren. She looked over to Robin, who was already dressed. "Rae, there's trouble." She nodded and quickly changed into fresh clothes in the bathroom. Robin was already in the common room. Raven phased through the floor into the room, awaiting commands. "Team, it's the H.I.V.E five, and they've somehow got Jinx AND Kid Flash with them!" Robin wasn't facing them, instead, he was staring at the footage before him. Jinx and Kid Flash were destroying a bank, Mammoth was loading up cash, See-More was trapping people in bubbles, Gizmo was opening high tech doors, Billy Numerous was picking his nose, and Kyd Wykydd was just standing there. Beast Boy turned to Cyborg,"How lame is Kyd Wykkyd, dude?" Cyborg elbowed him in the ribs. Starfire spoke up. "Well, should we not be on our way, friends?" Robin turned, as if remembering something, and pointed to the garage,"Let's go!" Raven walked towards the car, but was stopped by Robin. "Wanna ride with me on the R-cycle?" She looked from Robin to his cycle, and frowned. "That thing is a death trap on wheels." Robin chuckled,"I didn't know you were scared of a little ride, Rae." She spun on her heel and walked to the car, ignoring Robin's laughter. They rode down to Jump City Bank, and jumped out of the car. Robin was already there, waiting. He walked over to Raven, and whispered, "My way is faster." She rolled her eyes. "Faster yes, but safer, no." She left his side to get into fighting stance. "Titans Go!" yelled Robin, and they were fighting. Jinx and Kid Flash on Raven, Mammoth and See-More on Starfire, Gizmo on Cyborg, Kid Wykkyd on Beast Boy, and Billy Numerous on Robin. Mammoth was aiming a rock at Starfire, but she took See-More and threw him into Mammoth, making them crash. She then shot a starbolt at them for extra precaution. Gizmo was using his spider legs to smack Cyborg, who returned the favor by entangling them, causing Gizmo to fall and break his gear.  Kyd Wykkyd threw a punch to Beast Boy's stomach, but he blocked it as a kangeroo and started boxing him. Beast Boy whacked him with his tail in his face, and Kyd Wykkyd was knocked into the ground. Billy Numerous surrounded Robin and tripped him. Robin took out his bo-staff and whacked the original, who fell. He then froze him with his disks, and Billy Numerous' clones dissapeared. Jinx and Kid Flash cornered Raven, who held up a sheild. Kid Flash circled her, and Raven became dizzy. He held her arms back as Jinx went in for a hex. Robin saw her and came in to help. He kicked Jinx low, causing her to fall. Raven phased through Kid Flash and round house kicked his stomach. While Robin wasn't looking, Jinx shot a pink hex into him, causing him to become unconscious. This angered Raven, and Jinx laughed. "Oh Raven, did I hurt your leader?" Raven stood up, hovered in the air, letting Rage take her for a second. Her eyes became four red slits, and she screamed her chant, "AZARATH METRION ZINTHOS!" The H.I.V.E Five were all in a dark magic fist. Raven threw them around for a bit, but stopped when Beast Boy called her name. She let them crash into the jail, and came to Robin's side. "Robin? Are you okay?" She spoke in a gentle voice. Robin stirred slightly. She took him on her energy disk as the rest rode in the T-car. She looked back at his cycle, and chose to get it later. Raven hooked him up to medical supplies in the infirmary and sat next to him. A couple hours passed and he opened his mouth to speak, but Raven shushed him. "You need sleep, Robin. You were hit pretty hard." As Raven spoke, Robin's usual pretty boy smile turned into a cocky grin. She noticed this, and before she knew it, he was inches from her face. Feeling worried, Raven put her hand to his head. "Robin? Are you alright? I already healed your physical wounds, but you don't look the same." He cocked an eyebrow, and instead of responding, smashed his lips onto hers. She pushed against his chest, noting the way he hungrily kissed her. Raven finally got him off, and stared wide eyed at the boy in front of her. This is NOT my Robin. She ran from the room, hoping whatever was inside Robin would get out.