Chapter 17

Liam grabs Marie's hands in his but she is in shock.

'It's impossible. Is this some sick joke?' She thinks to herself.

"Are you okay? I mean, I know it's a lot to take in but I'm still the same person. I'm still Liam." He says.

Marie looks down at their hands, she is wishing this is a dream that at any moment she will wake up and Liam will pick her up for an early stroll like usual. But no, this is no dream. This is the truth. The dangerous and most likely deadly truth. She has so many questions in mind.

Why? When? What happened before, during and after?

But she can only ask, she needs time to process this information. It is too much.

"I need to go home and think." Marie says and sees his face that lights up with hope.

"Fine, yeah. If you have any questions then call me and ask me, all right? That's if you want of course." Liam says and Marie nods. She gets in her car; driving home is longer than usual since her mind is racing with questions and ideas.

--

"Are you sure of what you're going to ask me?" Jarianne looks into Zayn's eyes clearly, he is confused.

"Of course I am. Jarianne you are wonderful and I've learned to care about you so much and I don't feel the need to hide it, hide us." He say grabbing her hand and with the other hand holding her cheek; stroking it with his thumb. "I like you a little more that I should." He adds leaning foward slowly.

Jarianne only closes her eyes and feels him place his hand on the small of her back and kisses her for the second time but it feels as good as the first. Maybe even better.

--

Driving, Harry can't stop laughing at the faces Ashley makes so he can tell her where they are going.

"Come on, Harry! I'll act surprised when we get there. I don't even know if I'm dressed properly." The black haired girl crosses her arms on her chest and looks at him to see if he's budged. She is in a pair of lilac shorts with a black and beige shirt with the long sleeves pushed up to her elbows and a pair of black Converse on her feet.

"You're perfect, as for you're dressing it's wise considering where we're going." He looks at her and gives her wink.

"Ha ha really funny, Styles."

"There is no use in me telling you because it's somewhere I've never been with anyone, like a secret hideout, so shut it." He says laughing.

Ashley looks at him in astonishment and looks out of the window before muttering, "Fine."

"We're almost there. About five minutes away."

Ashley can feel her nervousness in the tip of her fingers as usual, as well as the pit of her stomach and the automatic smile on her face; she loves anticipation. She instantly remembers when she said to Karina; 'The anticipation is just like fore play.'

She remembers how Karina slapped her and laughing with flaming cheeks.

"Are you okay?" Harry's voice pulls from the wonderful memories.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I just zoned out for a second." Ashley chuckles.

"Quite the daydreamer, are you?" He asks and turns the engine off.

"Are we here?" She asks looking around and there's a path hidden with some green vines and colorful flowers everywhere.

"No, we only have to do a little walking." He answers getting out of the car and starts walking. He stops right in front of the vines, when Ashley stands next to him he grabs her hand. "This place is quite special for me." He whispers and lets out a sigh before pushing the vines.