ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

Start from the beginning

Jungkook nodded and walked towards the worn down staircase. The pair walked up to the third floor and walked through the dimly lit area before they eventually reached Jimin's car. As Jimin started the car he buckled his seat belt and turned to look at Jungkook. "So do you want the aux cord?" Jimin asked holding up the bright blue aux cord that was connected to the radio that was playing quiet generic music. "No thanks." He responded and Jimin nodded before connecting his own phone.

Jimin tapped his fingers against the steering wheel to the beat as he drove through the traffic in Seoul to reach his hair salon. "Hyung, what song is this?" Jungkook finally asked after a few songs had played and the car ride was nearly over. Jimin let out a soft giggle and shook his head in amusement. "It's Yoongi's song." He responded and he could see Jungkook's eyes widen in shock from the corner or his eyes. "He raps?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded confirming the question. "Cool."

-

"Jimin please stop moving." The stylist begged and Jimin let out a loud laugh before he sat still again. She sighed before running her hands through his hair to attempt at getting rid of some of the knots without a comb. "Sorry Noona." He apologized sincerely and gave her an innocent smile in which she simply rolled her eyes tugging roughly on his hair causing him to groan in pain. "It's what you deserve." She shrugged and removed her hands before walking out of the small room they were in.

"How long is this going to take?" Jimin yelled after her hoping she had heard him. "3 hours probably."

Jimin spun in his chair to turn and look at Jungkook who had his nose buried in his phone with one earbud in and the other dangling in between his legs. "I should've warned you about how long it's going to take."Jimin said with an apologetic smile catching Jungkook's attention. He ran a hand through his now dried hair and swiped his hand dismissively. "I seriously don't mind. It's nice to get out of the dorm." Jungkook said softly and looked back down at his phone. Jimin nodded and reached down under the chair to recline it back and he relaxed into it.

-

"Okay but what if there were other versions of us in different universes? Like in some world we're american." Jimin wondered out loud and Jungkook gave him a confused look before tapping his chin in thought. "Or like we grew up in Ireland." Jungkook added shocking Jimin a bit. The younger didn't normally participate in conversations which resulted in people feeling like they're talking to themselves while talking to Jungkook. "Why Ireland? What's even in Ireland?" Jimin asked covering his mouth as he laughed. "Irish people."

Jimin laughed again causing Jungkook to half smile but Jimin couldn't see considering his stylist had combed his hair down over his eyes to cut it shorter. She shook her head with a smile of amusement as she cut the last bit of hair off and picked up a blow dryer to get rid of any left over wetness. "Okay do you want me to style it or leave it flat?" She asked looking at Jimin with a tilted look. "Let Jungkook pick." He responded and the two turned to the younger. His position had shifted to the floor in a bean bag chair over the hours and he looked between the two. "Styled".

-

"Okay twinks listen up." Jimin said demanding the attention of his friends with a small giggle. He was currently standing in the middle of his dorm facing his friends with a towel held in front of his hair. He. Hoseok, and surprisingly Jungkook had returned to the dorm a couple minutes ago after dance practice was over.

"I am not a twink." Jin argued causing Namjoon to burst into laughter earning a glare from the other. The rest of the group laughed at the comment and Jin glared at everyone in the room. "You guys are dicks." "You guys are dicks." Taehyung mocked earning a pillow to be thrown at his face only causing him to laugh louder.

"Listen." Jimin groaned impatiently regaining all of their attention. "That was hot." Hoseok joked and Jimin threw him a playful glare. After waiting impatiently fro a few more minutes Jimin finally pulled the towel off of his head revealing his newly dyed silver hair. "That's hot." Jungkook commented and the entire room turned in shock to look at him. He simply gave a small smile and shrug before breaking his attention away from them to the T.V. to the side of Jimin's figure.

"Who are you and what did you do with Jungkook?" Yoongi asked playfully but the confusion in his voice was obvious.

-

This chapter was a bit of a mess but do I give one fuck? Absolutely not because I still like it even if it isn't a perfect flow of one day. Also do ya'll notice what's happening yet?"

~ Rose