Planning Is Important

Friday

Harry was just too adorable in Draco's opinion. He couldn't stop thinking about the dark haired boy. He wished he could make Harry his. If you asked Draco, he would tell you that he has never before feel so hard in love, always so emotionally unavailable for a fulfilling relationship. But with this, it was different. Harry just made Draco short circuit everytime he passed by and, oh, when they would lock eyes. That gorgeous green colour might just give him a heart attack someday.

Walking into the Slytherin common room, the blonde held a cheesy smile on his face. You could practically see hearts spinning around his head.

Suddenly bumping into someone, the boy looked up with confusion, not realizing how deep in his own thoughts he was. "Looks like somebody's in love - Do tell, who is it? It's not like you talk about the same person every five minutes or anything." And, of course, it's Pansy. "No, definently not. I totally have never even mentioned a name before. Much less told you about my undying love for him during third year." His voice drips with sarcasm, returning Pansy's energy. She just laughed, nudging Draco down onto the couch, leaning against his shoulder. "So, what happened after potions with Potter? We've all been wondering. You just sort of wandered off. I didnt even get to support you on the sidelines. As your best friend, I feel betrayed." With that, Draco could see some of his friends rush over at the mention, obviously wanting details to what they had been told about him looking to ask the golden boy out. Blaise even had a bowl of popcorn with him. Whether it was for dramatic effect or he had just made popcorn for himself was a mystery to Draco. Both were fairly likely.

"Well.." He looked down sadly, frown taking over his features. It was fake, of course. The boy just loved messing with his friends. "Oh, Draco.." Pansy starts with sympathy laced through her voice. The others looked to him sadly. "I, um, I asked him to be my friend just to start out and.." He trailed off, leaving everyone feeling worse than before. "He said he would." Draco finally hits them with the words, smirk prominent on his lips.

Oh, if looked could kill, Draco would be twelve feet under. Pansy was glaring daggers right into him from that little charade. Blaise threw his popcorn on the ground oh so dramatically and Crabbe and Goyle just gave eachother that look that said: 'Of course he would do that'. "Draco, you absolute ass! You made me think you got rejected." Pansy huffed, crossing her arms in a pout. "Yeah, what the hell, man? I was getting ready to freakin' power hug you or something!" Blaise adds very aggressively, perhaps too aggressive for a hug. But then again, he did just drop his popcorn all over the floor. Surely anyone would be upset about that. "Okay, okay, seesh" Draco waved them off, sitting down on the couch.

Okay, I know what you're thinking: 'Aren't Slytherins suppose to be evil or something?' Well, the answer is yes. However, they are quite nice towards eachother. More rude to other houses because they realize they can't change people's view of them. So they live upto the standards set into place. Most imagine that Slytherins are cruel, rude, immature, and evil people but in reality they're quite kind, determined, ambitious, and immature. At least they got one thing right.

"So, are you guys dating yet?" Pansy invades his personal space, plopping right into his lap like she owned the place. "No." The blonde simply wrapped his arms around her waist, letting her stay there. They were best friends after all. Of course he didnt mind the closeness. "But-" He starts though loses his train of thought. "But-?" Pansy tilts her head, the others moving in closer to listen. "But- I asked him if he wanted to hang out with me on Saturday." Pansy suddenly looks like she ate too much Smile Dip, grin stretching ear to ear. "Finally! Took you damnlong enough, you slow bitch." She nudges him playfully. "What do you mean by that?" Draco was confused to say the least, wondering what she was even talking about. "What I mean is that you technically asked him out and he said yes. That counts as a date." She kept that same grin on her face, obviously proud of her deduction.

The people around him give eachother small glances, silently communicating in a way Draco knew all too well. They were planning something.

The thing is: If one was not in the circle of what the plan was, they would never know specifics. It was a dangerous game. is what exactly are they planning? All he knew was that it probably isn't going to end well for him. Oh who am I kidding? This is most definantly not ending well.

They all nod to eachother after a bit of silent discussion as if confirming something between them. Suddenly, they're all running in different directions. Blaise and Pansy stay behind with Draco, though.

"Uh- guys? Dare I ask what's happening?" He questioned nervously. "We're getting you ready for your date. You need to look your best, feel your best, act your best, smell your best, taste your best-" "Pans, why the hell would I need to taste my best? How do you even taste your best-" Draco made a face, just getting a smug look in return. "Thats where the pineapple juice comes in. Dont you worry your little albino head." Pansy ruffles his hair, getting a grumble in response. "I'm not albino, I'm leucistic-" "Same difference. White hair is white hair." She moves off his lap, leaning against Blaise instead.

"Whatever- Why are you getting me ready for my day with Harry anyway? That's not until tomorrow." Draco sat up a bit, crossing his legs. "Let's just say you need some improvement." Blaise chimes, looking him over. Though it may seem rude, the blonde didnt exactly have much understanding of modern style. Just how to dress casual and how to dress overly fancy. His knowledge on what was 'nice but laid back' wasn't there. "Yeah, cause you totally have experience in dating." "I'll have you know I have a boyfriend of my own." Blaise says proudly. "Also, Pansy is a hardcore 'shipper'" Draco wasnt quite sure what that meant but he got the idea it wasnt something very good if his best friend was 'hardcore' about it. Well, not good for most people at least. He appreciated her views going against the justice system as well as those cishet white boys who have that- odd superiority complex. But besides that, he found some of her obsessions to be odd.
Pansy nods in agreement, though to Blaise's words. "Fine." Draco looked up at them, acknowledging that he'll never win this argument. "Make me better for him..Make me better for Harry."

_____________________________

1158 Words