Out in the Moonlight (Donnie x Shy!Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Well look what we have here." One said.

"Where are you going missy?" Another asked.

"Grab her." Hun said. They did and you yelped in fear. You struggled to break free. "Why would you be out here in that?" Hun asked with a grin.

"I'd say she went looking for trouble." Another said.

"How about we have some fun with her?" 

"Agreed." Hun said with an evil smirk. You were already crying, terrified of what they were going to do to you.

"YAH!" You heard someone yell. Suddenly, Hun was hit by a staff and knocked backward. The two men holding you let go and you fell onto your tail bone. You curled into a defensive ball, listening to the fight just feet in front of you.

"It's one of the turtles!"

"Leave her alone!"

"Forget it! Run!" Hun ordered. You heard rushed footsteps and someone shout,

"Cowards!" You refused to come out, still shaking and crying. "Miss? Are you alright?" You said nothing, curling up even more. "Hey, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. Just calm down." His voice was soothing. You stopped shaking and relaxed a little. You uncurled and you were surprised to see and mutant turtle kneeling down in front of you. He had a purple mask and brown-ish red eyes. Despite what people would think, he didn't look scary. You thought he was kind of cute actually. You always had liked animals, turtles included. "You okay?" He asked. You nodded. He saw your remaining tears and wiped them off gently. "Listen, I'm sorry I scared you back there. I just saw you and I was curious." He explained. You smiled.

"It's alright. You did save me." You said. He smiled, showing a gap in his teeth. You giggled a little. Aw, cute! You thought. 

"I'm Donatello." He said, holding out his hand. You took it shyly.

"I'm (Y/n)." You said. He helped you up and you gave him a hug.

"Thank you." You said. He hugged back.

"It was nothing." He replied. You let go and smiled up at him. He blushed a little. "H-hey you wanna go get something to eat? There's one place that we can go." He said. You smiled.

"Okay." You agreed. He helped you onto the rooftops and you both headed to the place called Murakami's. When you arrived Donnie knocked on the back door. A blind man opened up and Donnie said.

"Hey Mr. Murakami. Do you mind if we come in?" The man smiled.

"Hello Donatello. Yes, you may. Come on." He said. You both followed him in and sat down. He gave you both something called pizza gyoza. You smiled. It tasted really good.

"I have never met you before. What is your name?" Murakami asked.

"This is (Y/n). I just helped her escape from the Purple Dragons." Donnie replied.

"Ah, another rescue. Hopefully not as dangerous as mine." He said. 

"What?" You asked.

"Me and my brother helped him with the Purple Dragons too." Donnie explained. You nodded.

"Who are you're brothers?" You asked. Suddenly you heard another knock coming from the back.

"Right on time. I'll go let them in." Murakami said. You saw three other turtles and two humans with them. They all looked shocked when they saw you.

"Donnie!" One in a blue mask said.

"It's okay! She's cool." Donnie said. They sighed in relief and came in.