Replay, Hit Rewind

Note: last chapter. Please read note at end of chapter.

"That's it? What happens next?" Tenten questioned, wanting to see more.

"I believe they get together." Neji stated, but it ended up sounding more like a question.

"So that's it then." Boruto stood up and stretched.

"Yes, Shikamaru can scream with Joy now that the hard part is over." Hagaromo said.

"Hmph, like I'd ever."

"So, what's next?" Hinata asked.

"Well, I don't want to keep you from your time for too long so I think I'd be best if you all went home."

"What?! What about me?!" Naruto yelled.

"Calm down Naruto it would only be temporary. I think you all need to go home and deal with what I've shown you. Then when the time is right I'll find you again and we can continue. I believe you all have a lot to think about and plan for, right Hokage?"

Lord third quietly nodded his head in agreement.

"Alright everyone, say your goodbyes and prepare to go home." Hagoromo patiently waited as everyone did so.

There were some groans throughout the arena, but everyone gradually got up to say goodbye.

"Naruto."

Naruto having been sulking from not being able to see his future perked up at the sound of his name. He turned to the pretty lady who had caught his attention with surprise.

"Hinata-chan."

"Hinata is just fine Naruto." The older woman smiled.

"Um... H-Hinata, is there something you wanted." The boy had a faint blush.

"I just wanted to thank you for everything that you've done for me."

"Thank me?" Naruto raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." Hinata continued to smile. "You will understand later on. Also, never stop believing in yourself." After she said that, Hinata got up to join her husband leaving a young Naruto dazed and confused.

"Papa."

"Hm?" Naruto was shook out of his current state to see Himawari in front of him.

The girl took him by surprise like his future wife, but this time it was with a hug. Naruto was tense at first, but he quickly relaxed.

"Bye papa see you soon." Himawari ended the hug sooner than Naruto liked and joined the rest of her family.

Meanwhile there was another family reunion going on.

"I can't believe I have a granddaughter." Hiruzen smiled brightly, a sparkle in his eyes.

Mirai chuckled and released the hold she had on the third Hokage.

"I'm so glad I had the pleasure of meeting you. Both of you." She glanced from her father and then back to her grandfather. Her mother then approached Asuma and Kurenai.

"What's this?" Asuma asked as the retired jonin handed him a folded slip of paper.

"Save the date. It's special." The widow paused. "Mirai come home soon?"

The girl nodded and watched her mother walk away.

Asuma looked at Kurenai and they both shrugged, very confused. The Sarutobi opened the paper to reveal a single date written down.

"This is a few years from now."

"I wonder what it's for?" Kurenai questioned.

"Beats me. I never know what to think with you." Asuma joked lightly, but that didn't stop Kurenai from playfully hitting him. The two laughed as Mirai watched.

"I'm going to miss you." The raven haired girl looked downcast.

"Hey, see you soon." Asuma ruffled the girls hair and the two shared one last hug.

"Later." Mirai waved goodbye before heading off in the direction the three ninja assumed was where her home was. They waved back as she disappeared out the stadium doors.

"Alright, is everyone ready?" Hagoromo with a wave of his staff formed a big portal that would lead the ninja back to their time.

The remaining ninja from Boruto's time who had chosen to stay and see everyone off waved as their new friends left. One by one they each walked into the portal.

The Seventh Hokage watched his godfather leave and hoped it wouldn't be the last time he saw him. There was still a lot of deaths and truths that Hagoromo had yet to reveal so Naruto assumed they would all be back before then.

The last one to leave was the lone Uchiha. A hand came to rest on his shoulder before he could step foot into the eerie and endless pit of blue that was the portal.

"Sasuke..."

The boy didn't turn to the person talking to him knowing full well who it was.

"Take my advice and trust your friends. You do have them whether you know it, or not."

Sasuke shook the hand from his shoulder and entered the portal immediately stepping through and into the building where the preliminary rounds were to be held. Hagoromo was gone and it looked as if everyone was waiting on him. They were all gathered in the bottom floor.

"Alright if everyone can hear me we have a lot to discuss." Lord third started.

Kakashi looked to his side to see Naruto with a longing look in his eyes. "Naruto are you alright?"

The hyperactive ninja was quiet for a bit before the look in his eyes did a complete three sixty. He clenched his fists. "You better believe it sensei!"

"That's good to know."

"First off, it seems as though the sound ninja have chosen to eliminate themselves seeing as how they are not here.

A/N: sorry this is where the story ends. It has been discontinued for a while now but I wanted to publish all the chapters I had