Chapter 7

Jungkook woke up the next morning with a horrible headache. Dragging himself out of bed, he slowly had his way to the bathroom, looking for the pain pills he had in his medicine cabinet.

     Still groggy, he reached around blindly for the bottle of pills that he knew he had put in there. After an few more minutes of searching, the maknae gave up and opted for a shower instead.

     Wrapping the towel around hos waist, Jungkook stepped out of the bathroom and headed towards his closet in search of something to wear.

………………………………………………

     An hour later, Jungkook was almost to the point of tears due to his frustration. Nothing that he seemed to put on would hide his fat, everything he tried making him look worse in his opinion.

     He jumped a bit when the door slammed open. It was Yoongi. "Jungkook! What the hell are you doing? We were supposed to be at an interview half an hour ago!" The mint haired man spat out the harsh words with a glare directed at the younger.

     "I'm sorry..." Jungkook whispered, his voice barely audible. "Whatever, the manager is going to have our asses for this." Yoongi mumbled and walked out of his room, making sure to slam the door on his way out.

     As the sound of the door slamming faded, Jungkook slumped down on the ground, tears pricking at his eyes.

     Even Yoongi hates you.

      "What?" The maknae looked around for the intruder who had spoken the hurtful words, but to his surprise, there was no one.

     Shaking his head, Jungkook got up and walked out of his room, feeling slightly crazy at the voice he had heard. Whistling ad he walked down the hall, the maknae stopped in front of Taehyung's door, lightly knocking on the wood and waiting for a reply.

      A soft 'come in' was heard, so the younger opened the door and popped his head in, seeing Tae sitting on his bed. "Hi hyung." The black haired boy said with a happier tone in his voice, hoping the older would play with him.

     Tae glanced up from his phone for a second to peer at Jungkook before looking back down again to continue his game.

     Jungkook awkwardly cleared his throat, causing Taehyung to sigh and set his phone down. "What is it, Jungkook?" The younger slightly finches at his tone of voice.

     "I was just wondering if you would like to play a game with me hyung."  The older opened his mouth. "...No."

     Jungkook frowned. "Why not? You can choose the game!" He was almost begging at this point. "Kook, can't you see that I'm busy! Go bother someone else!"

     The maknae looked down at the ground and nodded slowly, turning his back to the older and softly shutting the door.

     But, before the door had fully closed, he swore he heard Taehyung say something.

    "Annoying brat."

(A/N: This chapter is short, I know. But school is awful.)