~Chapter 1~

*DISCLAIMER: I do not own Creepypasta, nor do I own any of the characters except my own. I don't own the cover art for this story either, as I did not make it. The only thing I own is the story itself. Please read at your own risk, as there will be strong language and gory scenes. There will be no sexual activity in this book. Please enjoy*

Two monsters met with a beautiful light. Once they connected, all was right. The sun sets and ushers in the night. And so, almost as if immediately... their love took flight.

-Chrissy

**********

~Clockwork~

I sat in the room, watching myself in the mirror while Jane hovered behind me. "Well...What if I fall or...or-" Jane sighed loudly and interrupted my worry. "Clocky, how long have I known you?" She asked me. "About 2 months." I answered her. Jane nodded while braiding some of my locks and pinning it into my bun. "Nothing will go wrong. We've planned this for at least 4 months. Nothing Will Go Wrong!" She said calmly. I tried to focus on Jane's words but how would she know? It's not like she would be married or ever has been before in her lifetime. There was a knock at the door that drew me from my thoughts. "Come in...unless you're the groom." Jane shouted. I heard 3 feminine yays and one manly grunt. Someone kicked the door and walked off. My silly Toby. I giggled as 3 girls walked in. I immediately recognized Scarecrow and tiny little Sally, but the third one...I'd never met. Scarecrow wore a brown, spaghetti strap, silk dress. Her hair was loose with large, beautiful curls. Sally was so adorable! She wore a pink, poofy dress and Charlie (her bear) wore a tiny suit. The stranger that I haven't met had spoken up. "Congratulations on you and Toby. Take care of that crazy boy." She smiled widely. I nodded and smiled at her nice words. A friend of Toby. Her mouth turned to the side before she gasped "OH!!! I can see your look of confusion. I'm Toby's friend Christian, from school before he became a pasta. If you're wondering, I'm not one myself. I only came because Jeff invited me as a guest." She explained to me with kindness. I smiled and reached up to touch her dark hair as it fell just above her shoulders. It was straightened with one purple streak to her right. Her dress was a short, purple strapless, and it hugged her figure. But wait a minute... Jeff invited her? "Did you say Jeff?" I whispered, making sure Jane didn't hear me. She hates him but made due just to come to my wedding even if that meant they'd be in the same area together. Christian nodded and returned with a whispered reply as well. "We've been friends for quiet a while. He's like my brother I never had. " She smiled warmly at those words. Before I could talk to her some more, Jane had interrupted me. "Okay! All finished. And it is..." Jane looked at the wall clock. "3:19. Let's go! We're late!!!"

Well this is it. I thought as I stood and rubbed down the ruffles in my white dress.

Now or never.

I waited until the girls were completely gone before taking unnecessary deep breaths. Then there was a knock at the door. I walked over to open it and there stood Slendy with a beautiful white Calla Lilly bouquet. "Calm yourself Natalie. You will be absolutely fine child." He said sweetly before placing his hand on my head. A sign of affection and kindness. I smiled and a single tear rolled down my cheek. "Come now, do not ruin your make-up. I'm positive Jane spent quite a bit of time on it." He wiped the tear away. I giggled and hugged him tightly as The Wedding March started to play. I released Slendy, grabbed his arm, and held the bouquet in my free hand. We walked outside to see quite a lot of creepypasta. There were even some I had never seen before. I shifted my focus from the standing guests to see the one most important object in my vision. Toby was standing at the end of the white carpet that was lain across the soft grass. He was handsome. His gorgeous brunette hair combed so neatly to the side, and his suit was pressed clean. He was smiling so widely that I thought he could out do Jeff's permanent smile! I walked in sync with Slender down the aisle and the sun shone down on me brightly. By the time we made it to the flowery arch that Toby stood under, I instantly felt my eye water. I held back on the tears though... for Jane's sake. Slendy kissed my hand gently and gave it away before taking a reserved front seat. Toby smiled widely at me, tears individually ran down from his eyes. The Preacher (whom I'm sure was forced with his life to be here) looked nervous before quickly composing himself. "Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the union of Natalie and Toby Rogers. Now the groom and bride have written their own vows. Please listen and stay silent as they express them together." Then he handed Toby the Mic. He took the microphone and prepared myself to say his vows.

"Natalie, never in a million years have I ever thought about getting married but you've changed that. You're one special girl for that one." Everyone chuckled at his joke and he continued. "I'm so happy, no-Im so THANKFUL to have you in my life. You are the most beautiful woman with the purest soul and kindest heart...sorry everyone, 'kindest' isn't a word." Everyone laughed again. "Well, what I'm trying to say is...YOU ARE MY ANGEL." By the time he finished, my eyes were pouring tears of happiness. "Thank you." I managed to say within my sobs. When I had finally calmed down, she began to say my own vows. "Sorry everyone, it was really beautiful to me. Now let me start. Toby, I never actually cared for dating and truly... I really didn't feel that I ever needed it. You're the one who changed my mind. Things in my life just started to get better after you. I feel so alive with you in my life and my heart soars whenever you're around. I love you so much. " After I had finished, I couldn't help but to cry some more. The preacher started his speech back up. "Now, do you Toby take Natalie to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He nodded quickly replying with a squeaky yes. I found myself giggling. "Do you Natalie, take Toby to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I waited a second and wiped my tears away. "Of course." I replied happily.

"Does anyone have any oppositions about this marriage? Speak now or forever hold your peace." The preacher asked the crowd.

No one better not say a damn thing.

There was a pause and the preacher continued. "I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now-" I didn't wait for him to finish before crashing my lips onto Toby's. Oh how he drove me insane! Everyone clapped and we finally seperated. He picked me up and walked me down the isle to our new wedding gift from Slenderman...some new car, silver and shiny paint glinting off of it. Just Married was written in white paint on the back windshield. He helped me into the car before I had much of a chance at observing the vehicle. Everyone pelted us with rice and applause along the way, and we headed to the reception.