Chapter 27

Author's POV

After creating such scene , Sungmi might have succeeded in knocking some sense into that dense head of Jungkook because he started to eat the food that she cook. He didn't take the lunch box that she made for him but he had been eating breakfast. Sometimes when he didn't had dinner at outside he would have some food at home.Still it had been a great achievement for her.

"Sir, you have few visitors. "

"Send them in."

Jungkook said bluntly as he was working on his papers.

"Supp bro~"

Jimin and Taehyung greeted Jungkook. Jungkook's stern face animated at the sight of his best friends.

" Hyung I'm hungry. Feed me something. I didn't even have breakfast!"

Jungkook whined while pouting. Taehyung pinched the cheek of maknae with a strong grip, earning more whiny sound from him.

"Stob it hyung."

"Why, didn't your wife cook for you this morning ?"

Jimin interrogated , curiosity clearly lingering his voice.

"Don't even bother asking. She cooks so much , oh my good. It's too much for only two people!"

"dude,you are like luckiest person. Why are you still breathing? You should die! You have got a nice wife who cooks and looks after you"

"Does she work ?"

Jimin interrupted Taehyung.

"Yeah"

Jungkook said in almost inaudible voice.

"Even she works! Omg that's like win on win. She even works, cooks and looks after you. Trust me , now a days there's very few lady who does that. You should be appreciative rather than complaining , Jungkook."

Jungkook nodded meekly at his hyung.

"How about we have a hangout at Jungkook's place ? I'm craving for a homemade dishes. God knows how long I haven't had homemade dishes. "

Jimin suggested the idea with a smile curved on his face.

"That's good idea, we can get introduced to Jungkook's wife and hangout even

"That's good idea, we can get introduced to Jungkook's wife and hangout even. That's like killing two bird with a stone. "

Taehyung said.

"Ok , ok but first let's have lunch. I'm starving. "

Jungkook exclaimed as he clutched his stomach.

"Let's go then."

👹Question of the day👹

What are you guys currently studying ?

I'm studying alevels (AS)
In case you don't know what's alevels then it's like standard 11? Idk

Btw I have started writing a new fic as well. When I'm gonna update , check that out too😋 it's a fanfic of Jimin (smolly cutie fluffy ball )