Chapter 2 ~Bus ride~

Megan's p.o.v

   Upon hearing that voice, I turned around and saw my beloved Mother climbing down the stairs quickly, like she was afraid that I would leave before I talked to her. Well... I mean I was going to but she needed rest. Rosila also spotted my mother and greeted, " Oh hello Mrs Stallion, uh.. I'll take my leave first Meg, you two have nice chat." My Mother gave her a warm smile and nodded. After Rosila left, I asked," Mother, why aren't you in bed? You're not feeling well."

  " Don't worry dear, I'm fine. I just wanted to see you for the last time before you leave and  you look gorgeous tonight," She replied and her soft brown eyes were getting watery. She then started talking about how she's going to miss me and I had to tell her multiple times that I wasn't leaving her and I'll make sure that I won't get caught when Rosila poked her head from the open front door saying," I hope you two had a lovely talk but we need to go now! The bus is arriving!"

  Upon hearing that, I gave my Mother a hug,  kissed her on the cheek and bade her goodbye before entering the bus that was already filled with other girls.
🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎

Rosila found seats for us beside each other and we placed our bags and luggages in the large compartment below our seats. Once we sat down, I couldn't help but listen into another girl's conversation with her friend.

"Did you know that there will be two special guests joining the chase this year!"

"Really? Who?"

" Well, I heard that that our Alpha's Son, Daniel and the well-known Alpha Isaac are going."
⚽️🏀⚽️🏀⚽️🏀⚽️🏀⚽️🏀⚽️🏀⚽️🏀⚽️

  The other girls in the bus who heard that conversation gasped in fear and shock, including me and Rosila, at Alpha Isaac's name
and started murmuring among themselves about him throughout the whole bus ride. Why you ask? Well, let me try to sum this up for you. Although both of them are undeniably, devilishly handsome, Daniel is quite charming and gentlemanly from the time I first saw him, who would not hesitate to lend a helping hand to those in need.

While the infamous Alpha Isaac Larose is so ruthless that he would even blink an eye when killing someone. See the big difference? Anyway, just saying, I really pity the poor girl who's going to get caught by him during ' The Chase.'

(Unedited)
********************************************
Hello my lovely crystals, it's been a longggg time hasn't it? Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading this short chapter update and if you do,
•Share
•Like
• Always enjoy it💗