▸ 6

HE GOT YOU

More mature-ish

His words, despite how much you loathed him, stuck with you. And not in a good way. It was in a way that made you strangely want to hear it more, speaking different things that made the two of you closer until you could hear him saying inappropriate things and impure things that could drive you wild but you would never, ever let him no that.

No, never.

Never, even when he had you perched on a desk in a classroom void of people with his own body in between your thighs after he forced himself in, he had taken a hold of your face, his two hands that were almost cautious, as if he was testing the waters before they tightened around the sides of your face and he pulled you closer until his lips came forward to slam into yours.

Sucking in a breath, you seemed to be temporarily frozen before he surprised you by erotically licking your bottom lip with a certain arrogance you felt exit his body and go into yours through his lips. His kisses were feverish and it felt as if he had been holding back for so long only for everything to come pouring out now.

He tasted sweet laced with a drug that had you reaching forward to wrap your arms around his shoulders and tug the hair on the base of his neck when he let out a grunt of pleasure and displeasure from the excessive layers of clothing that kept him from touching you and making you feel so much better than you already felt now.

The excessive layer of clothing that didn't let you touch him like he yearned for you to so he detached his lips from yours when you continuously disallowed him entrance from his tongue and then he settled for the skin on your neck. He bit you and sucked on your skin so roughly and in a crazed manner that you couldn't help wondering where the fuck he had been all your life when he made your back arch and he watched this with delight, being driven wild by the way you were putty in his hands with every shuddered breath and moan that threatened to escape your lips when you bit your intoxicating lips and he wanted to punish you for keeping something so utterly attractive and gorgeous from him.

"That's right, keep your moans in or else someone is going to catch us." His voice, deep and vibrating on your skin again, it was amazing that he wasn't even doing anything and yet you managed to let a moan slip and he didn't know whether to be thankful to the gods above or to start thinking of something as a form of punishment for you. Maybe he'd do both.

"Look at you, so putty in my hands," he squeezed your waist and his hands covered so much of your body that it only made you more excited, more hormone-fuelled thoughts of how you could bend and move for him as his hands touched every inch of your partially tainted body.

Tainted with the wicked words of people who called themselves your friends and tainted with the physical embodiment of their poisonous words after they wanted to see your face twisted in pain and in displeasure because of how nonchalant and uncaring you were when you looked at them.

Tainted because of your selfish craving to have another body held against yours even for a moment from all the loneliness you experienced because of fake people and their two-face-ness when you thought friends were friends no matter what.

Hanamiya heard all of this all too soon when he grabbed your hand in the quiet classroom that was only filled with your ragged breath and his deep, heavy breathing from the excitement that developed in his mind and his pants. He relaxed and you somehow fell against him, he welcomed you and laid a hand over the back of your head comfortingly when these foreign feelings had red signals ringing through your mind.

You had to leave, you wanted to leave and have a cigarette. Your fingers were itching and he saw it, he was a lot smarter than he let on when the corner of his lips turned upwards when he placed a finger under your chin to guide your eyes to his, "I'll make you addicted to me instead of those shitty cancer sticks."

He had taken your hand and led you out, aware and uncaring to the fact that the both of you were skipping classes and walking through the halls so casually to go outside when he took you to the gym and headed inside without hesitation when you sat on the bleachers as he stood before you.

"I'm yours.." your voice reluctantly formed those two words, muttering under your breath and in the silence you hoped he didn't here, "What?" His eyes burned holes into yours and it was almost as if everything that happened in that class was all a dream.

"Nothing... I uh, I don't know how this goes, really." Hesitantly raising a hand to hide your fingers through your hair, Hanamiya raised a single brow and he grinned at how naive you appeared, how different it was to your cockiness but that didn't mean he didn't like it either. You were like two sides of the same coin, two different people within the body he adored and this was truly a breath of fresh air.

"There's nothing to say, you're mine."

You gave him an odd look and he only returned it by smiling deviously, "And..?"

His brows furrowed at your expecting tone and he cringed slightly when you couldn't help smirking at the unpleasantness on his face, "And I swear I'll crush you if you think I'm wrong."

"And, Hanamiya Makoto," he was tempted to stand back when you stood and neared him, unlike the girl who was just sitting there asking him for guidance like a helpless child. It was like you had flipped a switch and then you were looking directly up at him, confidence blooming within you when you had the audacity to grab his hand, laying it out on your hand as you lightly littered his pale knuckles with kisses, "You're mine."

He was troubled by the concept of being owned by someone just like he owned them. He wasn't sure if he liked it yet but maybe he could come to and if not then he could simply cut it off. He just hoped it would be easy considering the effect you weren't aware that you had on him.

"You're going to show me what it's like to be needed and craved and in turn, I'll do the same because people in my life have always wronged me and if that happens again then your promise to crush me will only become a reality."

He wasn't expecting you to continue with such a hard look on your face, the seriousness made him curious regarding what you were speaking about but to his satisfaction, you didn't explain and go further into your honest statements because it made him feel weird, an odd feeling of perhaps wanting to protect something? To bring back the sassy and arrogant, beautiful witch he had met and to keep your word and show you what it's like to be needed and craved because he probably wanted it just as much you did.

Holy moly, me oh my, this guy is a dick but he makes my heart go doki doki