Part 22

-Timeskip Ruby Pov-

Walking around Beacon on my first day already hasn't been so great. The day had been going well, my dad and uncle dropped me off, and then Yang was actually helpful and encouraging. Until she left me to fend for myself. I had already gotten lost, and now was being yelled at after having accidentally caused a Dust Explosion. However, my salvation arrives in the form of a girl with a bow. She walks buy, and then in two sentences, ends the entire lecture, when she points out all the flaws of the Schnee system. I try to catch up to her and thank her, but I can't. I hope I can see her again sometime. 

-Blake Pov-

I let out a growl of irritation when I get away from those two girls. The one with the red tips in her hair and silver eyes....according to my mom, (y/n) had both of those. It's just my luck that my hair and cat ears have the red tips from him. Just my luck that I had to look anything like the man who used my mom for a one-night stand and left. 

Thinking this, I can't help but feel bad for that girl. Knowing (y/n), she's probably my sister. Probably another child from a one-night stand, that he doesn't even know about. The one I hope I have is that she had someone like Ghira to help fill the role of a father figure. Too bad he had to instead of (y/n). But, maybe that's for the best. Clearly, he isn't ready to be a father. If he was, he never would have left Menagerie. 

Rolling my eyes, which I consider myself lucky are amber, I tell myself no matter what mom says, he isn't my father. If he had been, he would have been there for me. It would have been him to taught me how to read and write, and it would have been him who taught me life lessons. And he would have been the one who told me not to join the White Fang. No matter what our blood relationship may be, he isn't my father. 

-Yang Pov-

That night, I sit with Ruby, and she tells me about her day. I nod every so often, and then she points to a girl sitting in the corner and reading. My eyes widen when she does, this girl is cute. With her black hair and amber eyes. But then, I notice something which makes my eyes widen. Her hair ends in red tips, just like Ruby's. The only people I know who have the red tips are my sister, Summer and (y/n). 

In fact, she looks a lot like Summer or (y/n). It's possible she might be mistaken for one of their children, she looks so similar to them. My mind starts to race when I think this. It couldn't have been Summer, I would have known if she had a daughter my age. But (y/n)? He could very well have a child. He's been on the road long enough. And, she looks exactly like him, just with some features which are clearly from her mother. 

I force myself to try and calm down. It could just be a freaky coincidence. She probably just dyed her hair to end in red tips is all. Or maybe, (y/n) and Summer were the ones who dyed their hair, and this girl's red tips were natural. Or maybe, it could have been one of (y/n) or Summer's relatives. There has to be a perfectly logical explanation. 

My train of thought is derailed as Ruby tugs on my sleeve, and then asks for my help to talk to her. Agreeing, I make my way over with my sister, and listen to her attempts at making conversation. However, up close I notice more and more of the similarities she has with (y/n). But, I try my best to bury them out of my mind. It has to be a coincidence. Million to one odds is all. 

-Blake Pov-

" Anyways," says the girl with silver eyes, who I remind myself is probably my sister. " I never got to introduce myself earlier. I'm Ruby. Ruby Rose." This confirms my worst fears. Mom had told me that (y/n)'s last name was Rose. This girl is my sister. I wonder how he used her mother. I also find myself curious about why she says Rose so happily, like her father isn't the worst type of person. Good looks, but without the morals to match. 

I do my best to contain my anger, and then introduce myself, careful to use Belladonna as my last name. However, the Schnee girl from earlier comes up, and starts yelling. Rolling my eyes, I blow out the candle and then continue to read, as everyone else falls asleep. I consider texting mom to tell her I have a sister, but she'll probably have some excuse for (y/n). She always does, and it infuriates me. Why does she try so hard to defend someone who left after getting her pregnant?!

Rolling my eyes, I try to get to sleep. 

-Your Pov-

You stood at your sister's grave. " They grow up so fast," you say. " Yang and Ruby are both going to Beacon. It's crazy. It seems like only yesterday I found out you were pregnant. They both miss you a lot. And, I miss you like crazy. I hope you're doing okay wherever you are. I gotta go. You know me. I still haven't stopped my search. But uh, I promise I'll be back to visit soon. And, I'll take care of myself too okay?"

With that, you walk off and then find yourself looking at the picture you have of Raven carrying you in her arms. Every time you find your resolve wavering, it's this picture that keeps you going. She was always your bridge, and pillar or strength and support. This time, you're going to be that for her. 

-Raven Pov-

I sit and bird form, and watch Yang's first day at Beacon with pride at how far she's come. She may not now it, but I've been watching over her the entire time. Making sure she's okay, and growing up strong. I wish I could do more than watch from a distance, but just like with (y/n), if I stay too long, I won't be able to leave. 

Speaking of (y/n), I notice a girl with black hair and red tips, who bears a stunning resemblance to him. As I watch from afar, I notice the girl's reaction to hearing Ruby introduce herself, and I keep watching her, until I know beyond a shadow of a doubt. This is (y/n)'s daughter. 

( let me know what you thought. For those of you who thinks it's too big a time skip, let me fill you in: You looked for Raven, didn't find her. Blake is still mad at you, but left the White Fang. They're going to Beacon know, and Raven knows you have a daughter. Let me know what you thought.)