Chapter Five

The Fabulous Adventures of Sassy Sasuke

Chapter Five 

Sasuke watched the young girl sit down on the bed, feeling a bit sorry for her. Hitomi had just gotten back from a solo mission, and from the looks of it, it was harsh. 

But, that also meant that the feisty red head would have her guard down, and wouldn’t subject to most things.

“How was it?” he asked, moving closer to his vulnerable girlfriend. The girl knew he was up to something, she would have to be stupid not to. But, she brushed it off, really too tired to care at the moment. 

“Fine,” Hitomi replied, untying her headband and throwing it. To be honest, the mission itself hadn’t even been that difficult. She had just- rather foolishly- skipped a night of sleep to get home earlier. Which, she realized now, may have not been the smartest of choices. 

Sasuke gave her a gentle smile, rubbing her shoulders. Then, easily brushing her long, red hair aside to expose the skin of her neck. 

Hitomi felt herself twitch when the male’s lips softly brushed over her sensitive skin, knowing exactly what he was going for. 

“What are you doing?”

Sasuke chuckled, leaning over so that he could kiss her jaw line, next. “Don’t sound so disapproving.”

“I’m really not in the mood,” She sighed, trying to push him off. Which, in return, somehow only made them collapse on the bed. And, much to her dismay, Sasuke had somehow landed on top. 

Her smirked from atop of her, making Hitomi groan. Did she really have to be clumsy, now? Of all times? It really was bad when the Uchiha was getting so frisky. And annoying. 

“C’mon, Sasuke. I’m tired.”

Sasuke rubbed his nose across her collarbone, ignoring her wishes. In return, his actions made the small girl shiver, pleasing him greatly. 

A chuckle brought the young raven to a halt, however, jolting his body with surprise.

“Foolish little brother, cant even seduce a girl right.” Hitomi sat up, pushing the boy off of her to straighten out her shirt that had become askew. What a way to make impressions on her boyfriend’s family. She felt stupid for letting Sasuke get even that far, it not occurring to her that the boy’s brother had come in uninvited, through their window. 

Sasuke disdainfully watched her, his mood suddenly spoiled by his older brother’s unannounced appearance. There wasn’t a time for Itachi to have been more incontinent. 

“If you hadn’t shown, maybe I would have,” Sasuke pouted, crossing his arms over his chest like a three year old.

Itachi smiled at the young couple, not even bothering on explaining why he had come. Or, why he had come through the window, instead of simply using the door. From judging on the scene he had just walked in on, Itachi was glad he had used the window, instead. Things were more amusing this way.

“Hitomi,” The elder brother purred, making the girl’s face flush of any color. “I know Sasuke’s not very…” he paused, giving Sasuke the once over, “satisfying when it comes to these things. But, you can always come to me, if ever you need help.”  Itachi winked, causing the younger, less experienced sibling to clench his fist in anger. His brother really did make appearances at that worst of time. And, to tell her such nonsense!

“Get away from her, Itachi!”

Itachi’s smile grew from a more friendly approach, to something more devious, playing with the ends of  Hitomi’s bright red hair. The girl felt frozen, unsure of what to do. He couldn’t really mean harm, could he?

“Hitomi gets a little bit of attention from another male, and you go insane. But, if roles were reversed, you would expect her to be okay with it. Isn’t that correct?”

Itachi leaned closer to the tired, incomprehensible girl, taking Sasuke’s silence as a victory. It would seem as if Itachi had hit the nail on the head. “And, just for the record, Hitomi, I find that your breasts are quite lovely.”

!~*~*~*~*~*~*~!

This one had more of a creepy feel to it .____.

And, no matter what I do, I somehow cannot shake Itachi’s cool, confident, Itachi-ness. Like. Seriously. He’ll always be there just to screw with Sasuke. 

Awks moment when Jess will probs give me hell for this chapter, and take this the complete wrong way TT^TT No matter how you look at it, I know Itachi is yours. Okay. Sdfghjkl;’

And, yet, I have stayed up for another 24 hours. (I hope I’m making sense.) And, before I do anything stupid (like tell this kid how much I like him) I. Am. Going. To. Sleep. Bai. Xx

Happy Readings~!