doing an experiment.

I'm gonna redraw one of my first digital sketches with the new program I'm trying out (FireAlpaca)

I can't give a full review of it yet since I just got it literally fifteen minutes ago, but so far, its really nice. Its set up kinda like medibang, but it has functions that Ibis Paint has and medibang doesn't. So its a kind of mix between both (which makes it easy for me since I've used both for a big portion of my art hobby)

Whilst I'm redrawing I want some recommendations on what to draw so I can experiment with something.

You can recommend almost anything. Just a few rules.

•No nsfw ( this includes heavy amounts of gore and sinny sexual things....I'm not drawing dicks nor vaginas-)

•no overly complicated poses if you recommend an OC (this doesn't mean no poses all together tho.)

•nothing overly complicated in general. Which means if you recommend a character, don't expect me to draw a fancy background to go with it. (Alsoicantdrawbackgrounds. Ima have to work on that later)

•if you do want me to draw an OC or a certain person or character, please tag me in a book that has a reference image of said character. For I may not know the character.

don't recommend an additional character in the picture if you already asked for me to draw one. Maybe someday in the future, but not now.

I think that's all.

Buh-bye now.