Unleashed

That day while Luhan was up in his bedroom, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Xiumin were all waiting for Mae down in the living room. She came down wearing a white crop top and a pair of grey sweatpants.

"Mae." Xiumin called.
"What?" She replied.
"We're going to test your powers today." Xiumin smiled.

"Why is Chanyeol here?" She narrowed her eyes.
"BECAUSE IM AWESOME?!" Scoffed the tall man.
"I don't know why he wanted to be here. Hes an idiot." Said Baekhyun.
"YAH! IM FUCKING SMART!" Chanyeol yelled.
"Don't raise your voice at me!" Baekhyun screamed.
"Hey! Chanbaek! I have stuff to do so either shut up or get out!" Xiumin interjected. Baekhyun smiled a devil's smile and put his hand on Chanyeol forehead making him fall to the ground, asleep.

"There. Issue averted." Returned Baek with another smile.

"I don't even know what kind of powers I have. How are we going to test them?" Asked Mae as she grabbed a blood pack from the fridge and started drinking it. Xiumin rubbed her shoulders and they walked over to Chanyeol who was in quiet a deep sleep by now.

"Focus all your energy on Chanyeol. You won't be able to kill him so don't hold back." Explained Xiumin.

Mae closed her eyes and placed both of her hands on Chanyeol chest. As much as she tried to pull some tai chi shit in, there was just nothing happening. She got very angry and frustrated the more she failed. Finally she stood up and kicked the couch.
"I need some water!" She said with a huff.

After a short water break, Xiumin pulled her back.
"Maybe we need to start with a human." Suggested Xiumin. Baekhyun quickly returned with Luhan. His wrists were tied behind him and he looked pretty worried.

"I don't know if I'm comfortable with this..." She mumbled.
"Do it." Replied Baekhyun. She looked to Xiumin.

"I'll make sure he doesn't get hurt." Said Xiumin with a smile. She took a deep breath and placed her hands on his chest.
"Think of your strongest memory" whispered Xiumin.

She thought hard. Her strongest memory was not that of her family, but it was her memory of Xiumin. She could still feel him kiss her for the first time. His hands on her. She immediately got butterflies just thinking about it. As she smiled, so did Luhan.

"Luhan...why are you smiling?" Asked Baekhyun.
"Im not sure. I feel really happy for some reason." Replied Luhan in a confused, but happy manner.

"Mae! Think about a very scary memory!" Yelled Xiumin.

Suddenly a memory struck her mind. One she had never seen before. She was younger and was sitting in a heap on the bathroom floor. It was a different house though. There was a man who was washing off blood from his hands. Mae felt her face and looked at the blood on her hands.
"Listen to me next time!" Yelled the man in her memory. She suddenly recognized him. It was the man that was on TV. It was her father?

"MAE! LET GO!" she finally heard Xiumin's voice and she opened her eyes. Luhan immediately fell, unconscious onto the floor.

"Take him upstairs!" Yelled Xiumin. Baekhyun threw luhan over his shoulder and walked upstairs.

"Are you alright?" Asked Xiumin as he sat Mae down on the couch.
"What happened?" She mumbled back, still in a bit of a trance.
"You were in this weird state...and then Luhan started screaming and covering his face. I guess we found out your power." Said Xiumin as he pulled her to his chest. She laid down and rested her head on his chest.

"What is it?" She asked, still breathing hard.

"Empathic psychic." Whispered Xiumin.