Prologue

Author's Note: Okay, this story is written by my and my friend Ashley also known as relyea1. Check her story out... It's Pretty good the link to her story is on the side.. --->

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, my name is Aislinn Matts, I'm 18, 5'7, skinny with curves, Red Head girl going to Naristic High. Oh did I mention I'm also a Nerd? No, well now you know. Anyways this is my story on My Erotic Dreams with my Mystery Man.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Erotic Dreams is just that.

A Dream

My Erotic Dreams that will never happen. Know why? Because I'm a Nerd. Nobody wants one of those. At least nobody at my school. My school is like any other typical high school except the one BIG difference? This school just so happens to have a BDSM Club. Who's running it? The Jocks of the school.

I try and stay away from them. I don't go anywhere in the school without a hoodie on and the hood up over my head. Even if I am just a nerd, I'm a nerd with naturally Red hair. At this school having Red hair means nothing but trouble. If you have Red hair it's basically an automatic sign saying you want to be in the BDSM Club but honestly I don't want anybody touching me.

Not unless he's my Crazy Sexy Hot Man from my dreams. I can feel my core making my panties drenched just by thinking about the Crazy Wild Sex Dreams I have about him.

All

Night

Long

I perked up at the sound of the last bell signaling the end of the day. Today is the day Spring Break starts. How have I've been surviving been a Red Head at this school? I have no clue but I'm just happy to not be in that Damn club.

I was so lost in thought I didn't see where I was going or who I walked into. I bumped into a hard body and seeing as how my body is skinny and short I was sent flying right onto my arse sending my hood flying off.

There were gasp all around me. I looked around and saw everybody staring wide eyed, from my hair to whoever was in front of me. I looked up and my face paled. Standing in front of me, a few of the football Jocks.

Oh hell

As soon as they caught sight of my red hair falling down my back they all smirked. I got up and ran for my life. I heard loud footsteps behind me signaling they were chasing their pray.

Me

I ran over to my car and unlocked it. One of the main reasons I love having rich parents that are never around. Is because they buy me everything I want and I wanted an Audi R8 in dark red. So I got one. I locked my doors just as the football players reached my car. I started my car and drove out of there.

Whew!

Since everybody now knows I need to come up with something. I don't want to be entered in that DAMN CLUB! I slammed my hand down on the steering wheel.

Pissed.

I drove around then decided to go to the drive threw at Baskin Robinn's and got some Jamoca Almond Fudge. Once I got home I went to the kitchen dropped off my ice cream upstairs to my room and stripped down nude and walked into my bathroom. I screamed when I saw who was in there. Standing in front of me was the jocks that knocked me over and chased me to my car.

How they got in my house? I don't fucking know but I'll be damned if I go down without a fight. I will never be into the freaky deeky weird shit they are into.

'Damn who knew a nerd had such a hot body?'

"God damn she's hot.'

'I'd tap that ass.'

'I'd shove my dick between her tits and make her tit fuck me.'

That last one made me gag.

While they were too lost in there rants about how hot my body is. I turned on my heel and sprinted out of my bathroom and then my room. I ran down to my sisters room and hid there. I looked down and realized I was still naked. I groaned in annoyance and my head snapped up when I heard 4 different gasps.

I saw my sister, her best friend Sesa and two other guys sitting there staring at me with wide eyes.

"Sorry!"

I yelled reaching over and pulling on a pair of Nesha's shorts and tank tops.

[Nesha is Aislinn's sister]

"Why the hell are you running around na-"

She didn't get to finish because I heard alot of sets of feet walking down the hallway and they were loud.

"Come out, come out Little Red. We won't hurt you, we just want to put that hot body of yours in the BDSM Club."

I heard Nesha's and Friends sharp intake of breaths. When I say everybody who ever went to my school or goes there now know all about the BDSM Club. I saw Nesha's phone sitting on the desk 5 feet away from me and I reached over to grab it.

Once I had it in my grip I unlocked her phone and texted the security guards to get these bastards out of the house.

10 minutes later there was a knock on the door followed by Rell's voice. I relaxed and opened the door.

"They are gone you can come out now."

I nodded my thanks to Rell and he stalked away. I would be lying if I said Rell wasn't a fine piece of ass. Just not the fine piece of ass I want. The one I want has Blonde hair, Blue eyes, very muscular, tall and abs for days. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. Just because he's my dream guy doesn't mean he's real.

A throat cleared and I looked up and saw Nesha staring at me with a face that says 'well, aren't you going to tell us what happened?'

I shook my head and walked back to my room.

I've had enough shit for today I just want to sleep.

-relyea1 & xBleedNoise-

What'd ya think of it?!