Chapter 1 ~The Chase~

Megan Stallion's pov

"Oh my god, omg, oh my goddess!! I'm so excited for the mating ball and 'the chase' tonight! " My best friend , Rosila Fransisca exclaimed. " Only you would say that Rosy, I wish I don't have to go. Who needs a mate anyway, plus I'm not gonna allow myself to get chased my some horny werewolves." I groaned, dread evident in my voice.

"Come on, it's not that bad to get a mate....Anyway, you are one of the strongest , fastest female warrior in the pack, so there's a chance you might not get caught." She tried pacifying me. Hmmm...perhaps she's right. I have long been training and working hard for this day just so not to get caught, I guess I shouldn't waste my effort. But, then again, no one has ever not gotten caught before, let's just hope I'll be the first then!

✨🌑✨🌑✨🌑✨🌑✨🌑✨🌑✨🌑✨

I am running through the woods as fast as the wind is taking me, my hair sticking to the beads of perspiration trickling down my cheek as many werewolves are chasing me. They were hot on my trail but I didn't give up. Finally, I crossed the finishing line and I'm safe for another year, yay! Now to celebrate my victory—

"Wake up, miss ' I don't want to have a mate ' it's time to get ready for the inevitable. You fell asleep while I went to get our clothes and make-up and it took me damn long to wake up, gosh, you're like a pig when sleeping, hence we only have 2 hours left before the bus comes to pick us, so get your butt off the bed and start getting ready." Rosila chided me when I awoke from my dream that she ruined. But I'll let her off the hook for now since I'm gonna be late..wait, IM GONNA BE LATE!!!

I leaped off the bed and landed on the floor, on my butt, which let me tell you was darn painful so never do this at home kids cause I think I just broke my butt, if that even makes any sense. At the background, I could hear Rosy laughing at my clumsiness and once I got myself off the ground, I playfully glared at her and sprinted to the bathroom. " I got your clothes ready and I even helped you packed your luggage. So hurry up and better give me thanks for all this hard work I'm doing, just because you were too lazy to do so," Rosila yelled from outside the bathroom as I proceeded to take a short shower.

❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️

Just as I came out of the bathroom with a towel tightly wrapped around me, I scurried to my small walk-in closet where Rosila was busy choosing which dress would suit her best when she changed into a vibrant red dress that flowed down to her knees and had other shades that created layers on the dress. "You look so beautiful, Rosy! I'm positive any male werewolf would pounce on you if they see you ," I gushed at her as her cheeks went a little red.

"Now now, let's not get too distracted shall we, I need to get you changed into a dress as well as put on our makeup and do our hairstyles." Rosy stated. She took one of the dresses that laid on the bed and gave it to me,"Try it," she ordered and I complied, not like she would give me a choice. After trying on the dresses she asked me to wear then rejecting it,she started clapping when I came out with another dress on me and said," This is the one! You look absolutely stunning! Oh, look at the time, we better start on our makeup now." I sighed and look at the dress I wearing from the mirror. It was a deep ocean blue dress which contrasted with my hazelnut brown, wavy hair and fitted nicely with my curves which is the part i love most about my body.

Finishing everything as quickly as possible, we were left with a few minutes before the bus arrives and were about to leave when I heard a familiar voice calling out to me," Wait! Don't leave just yet."

(Unedited)
********************************************
Yes!!! The first chapter of ' Alpha Isaac ' is out and I hope you enjoy it. Please leave a comment, like or maybe share this story.
See you soon!🌷