Chapter 1, Act 1

"The poems say it all." Monika spoke to Sayori as she scanned through a multitude of poems.
"Will she ever admit it?" Sayori queryed, resting her head on Monika's shoulder.

Bickering from two girls could be heard from the closet.

"Get out of here, idiot!" Natsuki screeched at Yuri as she tried putting back the box of manga on the top shelf.
"I'm just trying to help!" Yuri exclaimed.

The arguing lasted for almost five minutes. Monika was starting to get annoyed by all of this tension between the pair. As soon as a loud crash was heard, the presidents stood up and walked over to the closet to find manga scattered all over the floor, including the startled, yet heated two.

"Okay!" Monika put her hands together, "I have decided on a club project!"

Natsuki groaned in annoyance at Monika's words.

"You all have to make poems!"

"Don't we do that every day?" The pinkette whined.

"Oh I'm not finished." The president added, "The club will only be making two poems... So that means we'll have to be put in pairs. And it's quite obvious who I chose to be my partner." She said.

"Son of a bitch..." Natsuki grumbled. Yuri, on the other hand, stayed silent, a small tint of pink flushing onto her cheeks.

Monika checked her watch and smiled, grabbing Sayori's hand. "Have a nice weekend you two! The poem is due on Monday!" She winked as she walked with her girlfriend out of the classroom.

Natsuki snapped back to Yuri, "Your house. 12:00." She stated.

"M-my house?" Yuri blushed.

"You better be ready."

Hello everyone! Your new favorite author here! This is the new debut of the, hopefully, best fanfiction you'll ever read! Look forward to Chapter 2 tomorrow! Will Natsuki be able to cooperate with Yuri? Or will they end up fighting? Or something else?

~Author-Chan