Chapter 4: He actually has...A kind side??

"Today is the second day...it'll be better," you think to yourself as you walk to school, then all of a sudden "Hey!! New Girl!!".
You turn around to see...Bakugou??? You thought he wanted nothing to do with you,
"Um...Hey" you wave. He jogs over to you and you two start to walk side by side.
"I didn't know you took this route...what street do you live on??"
The second you finished that question you realize how stalker-like you sounded. You were about to apologize when he spoke
"Crescent Heart Ave. Why??". He seemed so calm and...Nice, but you recognized that name...it was YOUR street name.
You took the risk of sounding creepy again and asked "What's your house number??"
Katsuki look at you, sighed then spoke "3447" he looked into your eyes "what's your??" "Huh??"
You asked kinda confused.
"Your address, what is it??". He looked so gentle, so you had to answer "3445...Crescent Heart Ave....".
Katsuki stopped walking for a moment then looked at you, since you stopped cause he stopped, you stood not far from him.
He started to walk towards you then he stopped while your chest was touching his, not even realizing the "chest" situation he asked
"My next door neighbour??" You nervously nodded. Then he backed away and put his hands on his head "Oh Fuck no...my mom is gonna introduce herself TODAY!! She was telling me how we had a new neighbour...." he looked at you
"she's gonna try to set me up with you". you looked at him and patted his cheek "well your handsome, I can see why she tries" you moved your hand and continued to walk to school.
You didn't notice but Kacchan was blushing at your words. He noticed, shook it off and catches up to you "well it's not always fun to meet a girl every month and get to know her..." your eyes widened and you look at Kacchan "E-Every MONTH?!" He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment "Yeah... Honestly, it's not my choice"
"do you have to go out on dates with them???" You asked with your voice just a little bit louder "No just meet them, talk for 10-20 minutes then maybe grab food if I like the chick...But that's never happened" he looks at you and because of the face he gave you, you blushed...and He noticed!
"Uh...you alright?? Your face just kinda shot red"
"I-I-I'm f-fine" You Nervously giggled. Katsuki thought for a moment then smirked
"You think I'm hot...don't you??" He came close to you "What?! N-No......M-M-Maybe...." you poked your index fingers together while looking down "Wait....really?? Y-You know I was just joking right??" You looked at the ground
"S-so why a new girl every month??" You just totally changed the topic.
"W-well maybe it's cause...my mom purposely goes out looking for girls and shows them the same picture....the only sweet one that she has of me" You looked back up at him
"May I see the picture??" You ask. Bakugou sighs as he pulls out his phone and flips to the picture "here" (The picture at the top)
he holds it in front of your face "you look so kind and sweet and-...your wearing flowers..."
Katsuki Covers his face "my baby cousin put them on me...she shows them to the kid and flower lovers...which is pretty much every girl"
you grunt at him but then calm down and smile as you look at the picture and realize the time
"Shit we need to hurry!! The bell is gonna ring!!" You grab his hand as you run and he gets dragged behind.

Hey, guys, I'm so sorry it took me so long to publish this chapter... just...personal things going on and school too..all the stressful stuff. But it's March break! Woohoo!! And I'll see if I have time to publish the 5 chapter~ if you have any ideas please comment down below! I would love to hear them.
That's it~ ^^
PuppyLover over and out!!