IV. (4)

Y/N POV.

"What?!"All of us said in unison. I woke up from my seat along with Hailey and made my way to Mr Porters desk.

Y/n:"Sir this wont work"I said shaking my head.

Hailey:"I've never agreed more"She said glancing at me and then Mr Porter"It would be world war three"She said making him smile at us.

"Its a good thing this is history then"He said making us both open our mouths"No more words! Work together or fail together...your choice"He said making us both shut up.

Y/n:"Yes sir"I mumbled making him smile. We heard the bell ring making us grab our bags and walk out the class.

Bella:"So we're all in a group?"She asked making us all nod.

Abel:"Seems so"He said.

Lauren:"How fun! Maybe we should all have a sleepover and reminisce on our old memories together and the new ones-oh wait there isn't any"She said rather annoyed and cold making me sigh.

Y/n:"Its for school guys, we just have to make it work"I said making everyone look between myself and Hailey.

Hailey:"She's right, its for school"She said making everyone nod and agree. I saw Justin walk up to us making me groan and hold my backpack tighter.

Y/n:"I'm going to go before baby face comes over and makes my mood even more shitty"I said making my friends look at me.

Camila:"What? Why?! I thought we were heading over to Pops"She said making me sigh.

Y/n:"I have things I have to do and I need to clear my mind Cami"I said kissing her forehead"I'll see y'all later at my house"I said making them all frown but agree.

Zayn:"Okay, sleepover right?"He asked as I started walking away making me laugh and nod.

Y/n:"Of course! Its tradition Malik!"I said making them all laugh while I bumped Justin's shoulder"Easy there Bliber, dont want me to beat your ass again"I said making him open his mouth.

Hailey:"Shut up Justin and lets go"She said making him roll his eyes and listen to her.

I chuckled and shook my head making my way to my car when I heard someone call out my name. I turned and saw Kendall walking over to me making me raise a eyebrow at her.

Y/n:"Me?"I asked stupidly making her giggle.

Kendall:"There's no other Y/n I know"She said making internally slap myself.

Y/n:"Of course, sorry my brain is kinda messed up right now"I shaking my head"Whats up?"I questioned making her bite her lip.

Kendall:"Well, everyone is kind off going over to Pops and I need a ride home....can you take me?"She asked making me nod.

Y/n:"Sure, we all live close anyways"I said unlocking my car and opening the door for her.

Kendall:"Thanks Y/n/n"She mumbled as she got in making me smile a little.

This was weird and I know I've said this a million times that it is. We haven't talked in a year, a whole fucking year and now they look and speck to us. its fucking weird. I got in the car and started driving over to Kendall's house.

Kendall:"So how have things been?"She asked curiously making me sigh and place one hand on the gear.

Y/n:"As expected"I answered not really knowing what to say"Its been...eventful"I said trying to give a better answer.

Kendall:"That isn't really a answer Y/n/n"She said making me shrug.

Y/n:"I honestly dont know how things have been, I haven't really been present for the past year"I said making her shift in her seat and bite her lip.