Being A Bodyguard Of A Hollywood Jerk! -Ch 11-

So sorry I've taken long as always! T.T It's because I'm so addicted to anime :P  

Oh and speaking of which, anyone of you anime-lovers watch "Paradise Kiss" yet? If you haven't, DO IT NOW! I watched it till 5 in the morning and let me tell you, totally worth it! But the character designs need getting used to, they don't look like real anime, but more realistic, but still amazing! Oh and to the ones who did watch it, don't spoil to it to others about the ending, I'll just say this, I liked yet, disliked the ending, it was somewhat bittersweet.  

Okay so enjoy the chapter!

~&~&~&~

Being A Bodyguard Of A Hollywood Jerk!

-Ch 11- An Evening Full Of Surprises.

Cera's P.o.v.

Once I got out of the shower I was dragged into the closet with a bath robe around me and sat with my back toward the mirror with the coffee cup still in my left hand. How long have I been in the shower? Probably to the point that I needed to be DRAGGED all the way here just to save a couple of minutes.

Miss Parker brushed, dried and styled my hair in what seemed like five minutes, but when I checked the clock it read that fifteen minutes had passed. Still seemed like a hair record to me.

"Can I look now?" I asked her as the curiousity overwelmed me, but she shook her head.

"I like to give surprises, so you can only see yourself in the end" she answered professionally walking over to the beautiful Prada dress and picking it up.

I looked behind me to see that the vanity table's mirror had some kind of fabric hung over it. Looks like I won't be seing myself any sooner.

Miss Parker tossed me the dress, along with the black bra and undergarments.

I stood up placing the coffee cup on the vanity table and walked to the bathroom to change, but Miss Parker got in my way and said that I could change in the closet.

"I promise not to peak" she said sounding almost humourous as she closed the closet door, allowing me to change.

The dress fit like a glove and it's silky quality felt comforting against my skin. It did go to my knees so the rest of my legs were showing. To tell the truth, I was glad that I shaved my legs in the shower earlier. Now I won't have to deal with them for the rest of the night.

I walked out of the closet to find Miss Parker holding a pair of black open-toe pumps.

"You do know how to walk on these right?" she asked me with a raised eyebrow.

Oh my. This is gonna be an awkward and painful evening.

~&~

After what it seemed like forever I finally learned how to walk on the killer pumps.

It was so much easier being a tomboy...I'll tell you that.

"Good, you turned out to be a fast learner." Miss Parker's voice run behind me as I took a seat infront of the vanity table and chugged down the remainder of my coffee.

"Took only twenty minutes for you to learn how to walk all over again" she added as she began applying my make-up.

I couldn't see all of the make-up she was using cause she started off with the eyeliner, but I know that she used a little of gold glitter eye shadow with black mascara afterwards. To finish off she expertly slided the clear lipgloss brush all over my lips and closed it shut with the relief over her face.

"You have about twenty minutes left to get to the restraunt" she said handing me a light brown colored scarf and a matching purse.

"Feel free to look at yourself now" she added walking out of the closet.