how you meet

[Valt]:you were at the bakery when out of nowhere a blue haired porkcupine kid comes up to you and says"hi i'm valt lets be friends"!um....sure!!you said.

[Shu]:you two became chilhood friends after you saved him from some bullies that teased him for being too smart.

[Ken]:you were at a puppet show with your little sis/bro.thats when besu says "hey girly ken thinks your really cute".thank you!!you say."he also says that he wants to be friends with you".i'd be glad to!!but where is he?out of nowhere a boy popped up.i-i'm right here,ken says.you smile,well ken i think you look cute too!"he just blushes."

[Daigo]:you were outside petting a kitty when out of nowhere a boy comes out.do you like cats too?he asks.yeah,you answered plainly.well anyways my name is daigo wanna be friends?yeah!!but aren't you too edgy to like cats?you said."just because i'm edgy and dark doesn't mean i hate cats!!he yelled."well....okayif you say so,you said.

[Wakiya]:i saw a pretty girl in the hallways looking lost so i decided to help her.hey pretty girl what's your name?y/n l/n,she said.well what do you need help with?i need to find this class,she showed him the schedule.well what do you know!!thats my first class too!!you can come with me if you want?!alright!!she said.hey let me be your friend she said.why?i asked.because you need way more practicing in flirting if you want to attract girls.fine...i mumbled.

[Free]:you were basically doing pull ups on a tree when your hand slipped,but before you can hit the ground someone caught you.you opened your eyes to see "free de la hoya",you alright?he askedyeah i'm fine.well since i caught you,you have to pay me back,he said.well what do you want?i want you to be my friend!!besides i think we have something in common like doing pull ups,he said.alright if thats all you want then.

[silas]:same as shu except he got bullied because he wore glasses at such a young age

yay!!this is my second book so far and i hope you guys enjoy it.make sure to read it!!its one about a free x reader fanfiction!!