Just a bit of surprises

I had my bracelets on so the other boys wouldn't see my scars. It wasn't something I really wanted them to know about. I didn't want them to see me as fragile or broken or depressed. I want them to think of me as they do now because this is the real me. They may not know about my depression but I don't like to think of it as a part of who I am. I know it is and all but I mean, I just don't want them to see me any less than they do. I don't want pity either. I just want it all to be normal. 

 "Oh my god Ash, I saw that !" I laughed and playfully hit his arm and he snapped back into reality and turned his head towards me. 

"What?" 

"You were totally just checking that girl out" 

"Well, she was hot" He chuckled. 

"Who ? WHERE ?!" Cal jumped up in his seat. 

"Okay, calm down a bit. She just turned the corner, whoever she was, she's gone now. Besides, You boys have a show to get ready for!" I gave them all a high five as we pulled up to the stadium. 

We all got out of the car one by one and walked in together. As we walked towards the boys' dressing room there were multiple voices growing louder and more familiar. 

"Fuck, Luke is that them ?! Please tell me that's them ! IS MY HAIR OKAY ?! HOW ABOUT MY MAKE UP ?! IS MY OUTFIT OKAY ?!" I began to panic. I wanted my first impression with the One Direction lads to really stay. 

"You look fine Babe" Luke chuckled. 

"Yeah Hayl, You look fucking sexy!" Calum said in his best girl impression. 

"Oh my god like totally! And that shirt is totes adorbs!" Mikey did his best girl impression. 

"No guys, her shoes are totes cuter!" Ash waved his hand down and did his best girl impression. 

"Thanks guys!" I laughed between breaths. 

We made it to the corner and then stopped. 

"Hayley, Are you ready for this? You know you can't handle big things like this because of your anxiety" Luke whispered. 

"No, I'm fine. You're with me, I think I can do this"

I took my medication today so I should be fine. 

"Alright, then what are we waiting for?" Luke spoke up and we all turned the corner. 

All I could see was perfection. Niall and Louis were in one corner playing football, Harry was laying flat on the ground without a shirt on while Liam and Zayn were sitting on the couch on their phones. 

"Hey guys, This is my girlfriend Hayley, She's going to be on tour with us" Luke introduced us all before they had to go get ready. When they were called down to go get ready in their dressing room, they all left me with the 1D lads. 

"So, Hayley.. Got any talents?" Harry asked sitting across from me on the couch.

"Uh.. Well, I can sing but I have stage fright.." 

"You'll get over that soon enough, We will help you" Liam reassured me. 

"Let's see what you've got" Niall handed me his microphone and asked me what song. 

"Hmmm... Well, First things first, do you've got any water? I'm going to need it after this" I smirked. Lou jogged over to the little mini fridge they had and held it while I was going to sing. 

"I'm about to surprise the fuck out of all of you" I grabbed my phone and hooked it up to the speakers and clicked on a song. I chose King for a Day by Pierce the Veil featuring Kellin Quinn. I may seem small and dainty on the outside but on the inside I'm a slightly darker person. I can actually do the little scream type things that Kellin Quinn and Vic Fuentes do in the song and its actually my favorite part!